Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A letter to all my January 2022 Takers --

lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
edited January 2022 in General 1417 karma

Dear January 2022 lsatters,

It's GAME TIME. We got approximately 50 ish days 'til Normandy and every single one of these days needs to be supercharged like a Kyle on that Bang Energy Drink. Many of us spent months and years leading up to this momentous event, and soon we'll see the fruits of our labor. Whatever our harvest, I hope that the amount of blood, sweat, tears, and random-ass, stress-induced white hair-strands that popped up on our semi-young heads would have been well worth it.

Not that you asked, but I'm just so sick of this test.. I'm sick of tying myself down to the "potential" future this score will supposedly dictate and existing as a constant slave to the invisible master who haunts my self-worth in the back of my hyper-psychoanalyzed consciousness.

I decided I'm just going to get on with life. I'm really just tryna find my honey at a law school that wants me and hit her with that SCOPE-rope-ELOPE. That check-in and stay-in strat; poppin-in and poppin-out some minions and settling into the nuclear tradition. This dumbass test is holding me back in my single-childish ways like a Simon and Pumba duo, but I'M still the mother fucking Simba in this story; pride rock is my inheritance and Nala is waiting the advent of her bestfriend. Fuck Scar and God bless Rafiki.

So I'ma see y'alls on the other side. In the meantime, let's gobble up this turkey and go ham on Amazon for some prime deals. Remind your stomachs what it feels like to digest a real Thanksgiving Feast, prepared in the unique and beautiful method of your particular culture.

"THUS," I wish the deepest of good luck to the rest of you 7Sagist sadists. Wherever you are in your heroine/hero's journey, I hope you find contentment within yourselves and continue to push the upper boundaries of the personal limitations you may have that only you may truly know and determine. Y'all got this. Do it for the 7Sage fam, fam!

Sincerely,
lsat_sus, aka "Cringe-King"

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

☠️ these never disappoint. Happy thanksgiving.

As difficult as it may be, please try to forget about the test for a day or two everyone.

• STT_340STT_340 Member
    edited January 2022 89 karma

I loved every moment of reading this. GOOD LUCK FAM!

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    1470 karma

thank u so much LMAO I feel empowered

• 26 karma

I needed this post LOL

• DMoneyyyDMoneyyy Member
    99 karma

Good luck fam

• LuckyfightingeverydayLuckyfightingeveryday Core Member
    82 karma

Good Luck

• mohammedrameenmohammedrameen Live Member
    17 karma

My brother and I say thank you

• CaribouCoffee21CaribouCoffee21 Core Member
    11 karma

This was great. Thank you for the motivation and laugh.

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    1384 karma

Blessings back to ya & to ALL! 👊

• yna4569yna4569 Member
    26 karma

Happy to read this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• rigelxi67-1rigelxi67-1 Member
    26 karma

Good luck and happy Thanksgiving!

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

just bite the damn bullet everybody!! I'm so nervous f**k!!

@canihazJD you'll see me in that chandelier library soon boss!! Calling it RIGHT HERE.

• oagui023oagui023 Member
    159 karma

Usually these are cringe but this one was f*@king cool.

• drutnicadrutnica Member
    10 karma

I literally felt empowered reading this lol!! Success to all of you taking the LSAT!

• CrookshanksCrookshanks Member
    54 karma

Not retaking until the spring but I live for your posts! Thank you so much king

• skiman2020skiman2020 Member
    145 karma

yessirrrr

• LuxxTabooLuxxTaboo Core Member
    212 karma

Haha, love this man

• sallymahmood0sallymahmood0 Member
    13 karma

rack city bitchhhhhh

• 108 karma

Enjoyed reading this. About to take this test for the third and final time, this defitiely got me fired up

• MakingItHappen2022MakingItHappen2022 Core Member
    50 karma

LFG. Good luck!!!

• Lizardking-1Lizardking-1 Member
    358 karma

I am now ready to score a 220 on the Jan lsat, get a letter of rec from Michelle Obama, and consequently, earn a $1mill scholarship to Harvard Law. Impossible is nothing. In the words of Charlie Sanders, "Kids, You can literally fly.."

• jfisher1jfisher1 Free Trial Member
    3 karma

In the words of the 60’s “Right on.”

• tams2018tams2018 Member
    727 karma

I'm tired too but dammit I want a good score. LOL

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

^I'm nervous af tams2018. I see you grinding out in the trenches too. You got this. I believe in you!!

• kstephaniekstephanie Member
    17 karma

lsat_sus your posts give me life hahaha hopefully the Jan test will be my last one!

• lsatqueen-1lsatqueen-1 Member
    12 karma

@lsat_sus your posts literally make my day!!! especially the comment thread when JY replied to you -- king shit!! thank you for all the laughs, fingers crossed January goes well for all of us <3 <3

• pablo escobars hippospablo escobars hippos Core Member
    3 karma

@lsat_sus CACKLED at the white hairs bit, shit you not i plucked a couple off my dome just 3 days ago immediately after the last LSAT meltdown i will ever have in the bathroom at work, so help me god and may he help every one of us amen