Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TMI Question Need Encouragement

JusticeLawJusticeLaw Member
in General 194 karma

I am taking a brief study break and reviewing in my mind some of the things I know or have learned. However, when I look at the things I need to review and learn it's like OMG, brain freeze, headache, got to step away from it all for a second, regroup and return back to it.

How do we deal with all this information? I feel like there are so many skills to know and learn in such little time. As soon as I master one technique, it's like I have to review the other techniques that I have forgotten. I am trying to stay focused, but SMH.....

Any suggestions????

Comments

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Take more breaks and days off. Attend to your other responsibilities. But work towards a schedule, although keep it flexible or else burnout is likely. And don't rush to a live test date. You can definitely improve. Don't give up.

• Pretzel LogicPretzel Logic Member
    227 karma

Keep chipping away every day / small victories. It may not feel like it, but you are accumulating knowledge, and it is a snowball effect.