Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

168 !!!

gmb131gmb131 Core Member
edited December 2021 in General 16 karma

Thank you 7sage I'm so happy!! Have to finish application materials and then we're on our way, so scary, but glad to be done with the LSAT. Any suggestions of where to apply with a 168 and 3.9? Could I get into a T14 with those stats? -- Also debating if I should take January, but super late in the cycle, but I really wanted the 170. Can't complain about the 168 though!

Comments

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

Congrats on the incredible score! I hope your applications and law school endeavors go well for you. That is my dream score.

For someone who is currently in the low 160s, what are your tips to getting out of the low 160s to high 160s?

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@gmb131 said:
    Thank you 7sage I'm so happy!! Have to finish application materials and then we're on our way, so scary, but glad to be done with the LSAT. Any suggestions of where to apply with a 168 and 3.9? Could I get into a T14 with those stats? -- Also debating if I should take January, but super late in the cycle, but I really wanted the 170. Can't complain about the 168 though!

Congratulations on your score!!!

• ChoocharooChoocharoo Core Member
    61 karma

Congratulations on your score!

I'm in the same boat as you. Scored so close to 170 and now that I've reached the 25th percentile for some of the T14s it seems they could be in reach. So now wondering if I should retake January to get a 170+ or if it would be best to apply ASAP with January (February score release) being so late in the cycle and the prospect of only a couple points increase. In addition, unless we hit over a 173 think we would be in the same score band and would see maybe a 3ish increase in percentile, but I'm not sure how much that matters compared to the actual number score. Registration deadline is tomorrow - if you've gotten any advice on this and figured out what to do please let me know!

@gabes900 my August LSAT was a 163. When I received that score in September I started studying daily for the November LSAT. I would sometimes take one day off, but I think being consistent about it was most helpful. Prior to that I would do these super long study sessions, especially on the weekend because of work, and probably not touch the books during most days of the week. I switched it up to a few hours or more each day. I also focused on getting a -0 on LG and my weaker question types in LR. The analytics tool was useful in figuring out exactly where I was struggling and I hadn't made full use of it until after that August test for some reason. Reading comprehension has never been my strong section and I just went in knowing I could possibly score a -10 on that. Lastly, I gave up my social life lol.