Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Personal Statement Group?

sandramondragon025sandramondragon025 Monthly Member
edited December 2021 in Law School Admissions 22 karma

Hi, everyone!!

Not sure if anyone would be interested in having a discord group or groupme chat to help proof-read personal statements? Just wrote my first draft and would love to get some feedback. I am sure others are on the same boat! Please reach out if interested!

Comments

  • andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

    Hey @sandramondragon025 , I've already sent out all of my apps, but I'd be happy to give your personal statement a read through and discuss it with you - shoot me a private message if you're interested - I can also send you mine so you can see what a final draft looks like.

  • lsatwolverinelsatwolverine Alum Member
    25 karma

    I'm interested

  • Natalie I.Natalie I. Alum Member
    17 karma

    I am also interested! Still working on my PS though .... I should hopefully have it done today/tomorrow but happy to give feedback in the meantime!

  • Annie_lawAnnie_law Monthly Member
    50 karma

    Hi ! What kind of outline did you do ?

  • t.mohamedt.mohamed Alum Member
    22 karma

    Hi! I'm also interested, and I have my draft ready!

  • jazzy_j16jazzy_j16 Monthly Member
    22 karma

    Hello I am interested!

  • t___lanet___lane Alum Member
    62 karma

    count me in!

  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOO Alum Member
    150 karma

    I am struggling with my personal statement. Would love for some people to read it over. Please add me!

  • Salem1994Salem1994 Monthly Member
    3 karma

    I am interested!

  • sandramondragon025sandramondragon025 Monthly Member
    22 karma

    @"andrew.rsn" said:
    Hey @sandramondragon025 , I've already sent out all of my apps, but I'd be happy to give your personal statement a read through and discuss it with you - shoot me a private message if you're interested - I can also send you mine so you can see what a final draft looks like.

    @lsatwolverine said:
    I'm interested

    @"Natalie I." said:
    I am also interested! Still working on my PS though .... I should hopefully have it done today/tomorrow but happy to give feedback in the meantime!

    @Annie_law said:
    Hi ! What kind of outline did you do ?

    @"t.mohamed" said:
    Hi! I'm also interested, and I have my draft ready!

    @jazzy_j16 said:
    Hello I am interested!

    @t___lane said:
    count me in!

    @WOOOOOOOOOOOOO said:
    I am struggling with my personal statement. Would love for some people to read it over. Please add me!

    @Salem1994 said:
    I am interested!

    Hi, everyone!! Was out of town so didn’t get the opportunity to check the replies!

    Here is the link to the group me! Looking forward to talking to you guys about personal statements :)

    You're invited to my new group 'Personal statement group' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/83959098/Z71TOiIH

Sign In or Register to comment.