Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Personal Statement Group?

sandramondragon025sandramondragon025 Core Member
edited December 2021 in Law School Admissions 22 karma

Hi, everyone!!

Not sure if anyone would be interested in having a discord group or groupme chat to help proof-read personal statements? Just wrote my first draft and would love to get some feedback. I am sure others are on the same boat! Please reach out if interested!

Comments

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

Hey @sandramondragon025 , I've already sent out all of my apps, but I'd be happy to give your personal statement a read through and discuss it with you - shoot me a private message if you're interested - I can also send you mine so you can see what a final draft looks like.

• lsatwolverinelsatwolverine Member
    25 karma

I'm interested

• Natalie I.Natalie I. Member
    17 karma

I am also interested! Still working on my PS though .... I should hopefully have it done today/tomorrow but happy to give feedback in the meantime!

• Annie_lawAnnie_law Member
    53 karma

Hi ! What kind of outline did you do ?

• t.mohamedt.mohamed Member
    22 karma

Hi! I'm also interested, and I have my draft ready!

• jazzy_j16-1jazzy_j16-1 Member
    23 karma

Hello I am interested!

• t___lanet___lane Member
    62 karma

count me in!

• 150 karma

I am struggling with my personal statement. Would love for some people to read it over. Please add me!

• Salem1994Salem1994 Member
    8 karma

I am interested!

• sandramondragon025sandramondragon025 Core Member
    22 karma

@"andrew.rsn" said:
    Hey @sandramondragon025 , I've already sent out all of my apps, but I'd be happy to give your personal statement a read through and discuss it with you - shoot me a private message if you're interested - I can also send you mine so you can see what a final draft looks like.

@lsatwolverine said:
    I'm interested

@"Natalie I." said:
    I am also interested! Still working on my PS though .... I should hopefully have it done today/tomorrow but happy to give feedback in the meantime!

@Annie_law said:
    Hi ! What kind of outline did you do ?

@"t.mohamed" said:
    Hi! I'm also interested, and I have my draft ready!

@jazzy_j16 said:
    Hello I am interested!

@t___lane said:
    count me in!

@WOOOOOOOOOOOOO said:
    I am struggling with my personal statement. Would love for some people to read it over. Please add me!

@Salem1994 said:
    I am interested!

Hi, everyone!! Was out of town so didn’t get the opportunity to check the replies!

Here is the link to the group me! Looking forward to talking to you guys about personal statements :)

You're invited to my new group 'Personal statement group' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/83959098/Z71TOiIH