Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admissions Result

Hi guys. I just wanted to make a post to end my 7sage career. I took the LSAT twice, cancelled in August, was apart of the crowd that got messed up in October and ended up getting a lower end 160. I was devastated and thought I wouldn't get into any schools. I ended up getting into Georgetown yesterday after applying at the beginning of November. I guess I post this to let everyone studying know that things are going to work out even if you don't think they will. Best of luck to everyone :)

Comments

• rhea.mehra19rhea.mehra19 Member
    8 karma

This is amazing needed to hear this congratulations!!

• qs2159qs2159 Member
    342 karma

Congrats!

• Darien022Darien022 Member
    129 karma

Congrats! Best of luck

• fallisherefallishere Member
    34 karma

Congrats!!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

@"lsat2021-2" said:
    Hi guys. I just wanted to make a post to end my 7sage career. I took the LSAT twice, cancelled in August, was apart of the crowd that got messed up in October and ended up getting a lower end 160. I was devastated and thought I wouldn't get into any schools. I ended up getting into Georgetown yesterday after applying at the beginning of November. I guess I post this to let everyone studying know that things are going to work out even if you don't think they will. Best of luck to everyone :)

Congratulations!

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

Congrats! Dean Andy is awesome.

• Clementine-2Clementine-2 Member
    edited December 2021 208 karma

Omg!! Congratulations!! This is encouraging to me because the exact same thing has happened to me except in November.

• go.get.em.tigergo.get.em.tiger Core Member
    6 karma

I love this! Congratulations :)

• niubigelasiniubigelasi Core Member
    11 karma

Congratulations!

• bxb661-1-1bxb661-1-1 Member
    6 karma

If you got in with low 160 in Georgetown it's not luck, either you have an impressive resume or affirmative action.

• lsat2021-2lsat2021-2 Alum Member
    275 karma

I'm definitely not saying it's luck! I think it was my personal statement. But, I am posting this to show that LSAT is not everything. > @"bxb661-1" said:

If you got in with low 160 in Georgetown it's not luck, either you have an impressive resume or affirmative action.

• whatlikeitshardwhatlikeitshard Alum Member
    219 karma

Wow that is amazing, congratulations!! As someone who has been in DC for 4+ years, Georgetown would be a DREAM! I'm hoping for a low 160s which is why Georgetown would be a stretch for me...any Georgetown specific tips? Thank you so much!

• gabehasastorygabehasastory Member
    38 karma

did you apply as URM? sorry if this is personal! just a little curious.

275 karma

@gabehasastory said:
    did you apply as URM? sorry if this is personal! just a little curious.

No I did not! I am a KJD and not URM

275 karma

@whatlikeitshard said:
    Wow that is amazing, congratulations!! As someone who has been in DC for 4+ years, Georgetown would be a DREAM! I'm hoping for a low 160s which is why Georgetown would be a stretch for me...any Georgetown specific tips? Thank you so much!

Direct message me and we can talk about it!