Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't strike out wrong answers, no checks on previously completed chapters

My cat stepped on my keyboard and now when I do problem sets I don't have the option to strike out wrong answers. I also no longer have checkmarks on the syllabus indicating which chapters I have and haven't done. How can I get these features back? Thanks.

Comments

• prisshdzzprisshdzz Core Member
    62 karma

Same here

• same, maybe a glitch? I can't seem to go into any chapters.

• Alon DasaAlon Dasa Member
    134 karma

SAME! ok glad its not just me

• saltshaker111saltshaker111 Member
    21 karma

ok I hope it's 7Sage and not something my cat did hahaha

• Sunny GandhiSunny Gandhi Yearly Member
    3 karma

I think there's a glitch, I'm having the same issue

• FutureEsqFutureEsq Member
    105 karma

Yeah I am also having the same issue. super frustrating

• yminelikyminelik Live Member
    53 karma

super frustrating

• Kevin JungKevin Jung Member
    edited December 2021 35 karma

Please try clearing your cache on your browser, using this instruction (https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-clear-your-cache-on-any-browser). I had the exact same issues, but I restarted Chrome after following the steps and everything seems to work fine.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

Hi everyone,

We are so sorry for the trouble.

I tried to reproduce the issues on Mac using Chrome but I was not able to. I can see the progress in my Syllabus and can strike out the wrong answers while taking a Problem Set.

Please see the GIFs below:

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your ends too. Please try the following:

1. Force refresh the page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below.

2. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

3. Try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course, but Firefox and Safari work well too.

Please let us know how it goes, we'll be here to help!