Explanations for PT 91-92

kareenarsatiakareenarsatia Member
edited December 2021 in Technical Problems 39 karma

Are explanations available for 91 and 92 (particularly RC)? When I try to navigate to the explanations through the "Explanation Videos", I get "404 not found"

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited December 2021 5740 karma

Hi @kareenarsatia,

Sorry, the explanation videos for the RC sections of PrepTests 91 and 92 are not available as yet. We expect to have these explanation videos available in January 2022.

We do have a few written explanations for some questions in the LR sections of PrepTests 91 and 92 which can be found on the Explanation Videos page.

Thanks for letting us know about the 404 error. We will investigate the issue, and get back to you.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi @kareenarsatia ,

We just rolled out a fix for the 404 error.

We removed the links to that URL on the Video Explanations page, but they will be available again once the Video Explanations are posted in January 2022.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. I am happy to help!