Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Study Buddy!

trent1017.tctrent1017.tc Yearly Member

Hello Everyone! My name is Trent!

I'm looking for a full-time study buddy that I can meet with online and go over the 7sage content with. I just purchased 7sage a month ago, and My plan is to take the June LSAT. I want to study three hours a day until then. I'd like to get in at least 420 hours of studying in for the exam before June 11th (puns not intended, lol).

My hours are incredibly flexible, so I could potentially work with anyone in the world, provided scheduling works out. I know my offer is quite rigorous, but is anyone willing to share this great journey to score high on the LSAT with me?

Comments

• lawyer2021lawyer2021 Member
    536 karma

I am interested

• G.S12345G.S12345 Alum Member
    115 karma

I am interested

• olive123olive123 Core Member
    8 karma

I am interested! Taking the June lsat as well!

• blackmambablackmamba Member
    96 karma

Hey bro, I'll def be interested in joining on a part-time basis. I can be flexible with my schedule also.

• abelperez9530abelperez9530 Core Member
    3 karma

Hey there, Happy New Year everyone. Definitely interested! My hours are not as flexible but I am taking the LSAT in June as well and I want that 180. Hoping to do longer hours during the weekends.

• trent1017.tctrent1017.tc Yearly Member
    22 karma

We should all form a large study group. I'm surprised so many people took my offer so quickly! :D

22 karma

We should all form a large study group. I'm surprised so many people took my offer so quickly! :D

115 karma

do you guys want a groupme. and we can also do reoccurring zoom sessions

• XanderJohnXanderJohn Core Member
    32 karma

I'm also signed up to take the June lsat and plan to study 3 hours a day, so I'm definitely down

• tobychen45tobychen45 Member
    9 karma

I would be interested as well. I am also taking the June Exam.

• lindqu41lindqu41 Member
    17 karma

I would like to! I am planning on taking the June LSAT and want to study about 2 hours each day.

22 karma

Want to start a Slack, Groupme, or Discord? I bet it would be quite a fun endeavor!

• claudiamtz37-1-1-1claudiamtz37-1-1-1 Core Member
    46 karma

Im interested to! studying 3 hours each day on the weekdays since I work and full time on the weekends.

115 karma

Groupme seems more accessible without any extra distractions. I went ahead and made a Groupme.

https://groupme.com/join_group/84216535/Q3DiruV9

115 karma

we can make a reoccurring zoom as well once we start the Groupme.

• dylankgulickdylankgulick Member
    15 karma

If you decide to make a study group via discord or groupie I would be interested in joining. I also plan on taking the June LSAT but I am working full-time and will be restricted with time.

• monikabekhit13monikabekhit13 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

Hey, Im interested as well! I'll be taking the April Lsat.

• Hi, I am interested as well. Count me in.

• ArtichokeArtichoke Core Member
    41 karma

Interested!

• rayan12100rayan12100 Member
    10 karma

count me in

• seoultolaseoultola Live Member
    52 karma

I'm interested as well!

• ginawtaylor88ginawtaylor88 Free Trial Member
    edited January 2022 2 karma

I’m interested!

• rayan12100rayan12100 Member
    10 karma

people who are taking the exam in June... what year are you planning on going to law school

• natasha.g22natasha.g22 Live Member
    4 karma

I'm interested too!

• Anita101Anita101 Core Member
    2 karma

Hi there! I'm also interested. Working full time and looking to study 2-3 hours per day.

• melissa0724melissa0724 Core Member
    4 karma

I’m interested as well! Taking the LSAT in june:) I work full time and have been putting at least 3 hrs a day.

• Shree101Shree101 Core Member
    18 karma

I am interested too! I am taking the June LSAT too!

• manvilolo9manvilolo9 Core Member
    12 karma

Hello! Iam also interested in joining planning to attempt the June LSAT...i also have a flexible schedule will studyy 3 4 hours a day