Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm sitting for the January 2022 LSAT, #URGENT #HELP

And with only 4/5 days left my subscription for LSAC has expired, will I be able to access the video explanations atleast without an active LSAC prep plus subscription, because I honestly don't feel like spending another 100$ for just 4-5 days.
What can I do? PLEASE HELP

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited January 2022 1390 karma

Hi there,

I am so sorry and I understand that this is frustrating. However, if you don't have an active LSAC Prep Plus subscription, you won't be able to access parts of our Ultimate+ subscription course that show the licensed materials including the explanation videos. I'm afraid this is LSAC policy and we don't have a say in this.

If you want to have access to the Video Explanations after your Prep Plus subscription has expired, you have to renew your LSAC Prep Plus subscription by going to your LawHub account and tapping the "Upgrade to LSAT Prep Plus" button at the top of your library screen.

I am not sure if LSAC will be able to help extend your subscription by a few days but you can contact LSAC via the following phone number 215.968.1001, press 0 to speak to a representative. Alternatively, LSAC's email address is LSACinfo@LSAC.org.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance!