Webinar: Need for Speed + LSAT Tutoring Giveaway

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited February 2022 in Webinars 5740 karma

Hi everyone,

On Thursday, February 10, at 9:00 PM ET, the 7Sage Tutoring Team will host a webinar about "Need for Speed."

You’ll get a chance to ask your questions at the end.

:warning: You’ll have to register for this webinar in advance.

:cookie: After the webinar, we’ll award one attendee with a free hour of LSAT tutoring. We'll pick the winner by lottery.

:warning: The webinar will be recorded, and we may post it on our site or on YouTube. We may also share the audio on our podcast.

→ Please register for the webinar here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gfYGYGidSSK8oyefn8jK5Q

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

If you want to ask a question, you should connect via a computer instead of calling in. We also recommend that you join the webinar a few minutes early and test your microphone.

Comments

• sb253310sb253310 Member
    58 karma

Is this on Wednesday (2/9) or Thursday (2/10)?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@sb253310 said:
    Is this on Wednesday (2/9) or Thursday (2/10)?

Hi there,

Sorry about that. It is on Thursday, February 10, 2022.

I just amended the post.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• Juliet, I am creating problem sets and noticed some have "explanations" and others do not. Can you advise, how can someone ensure explanations are always available.

• n___j___mn___j___m Member
    14 karma

Is the webinar literally about speed and timing on the exam?

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    4572 karma

Lol, I love this title.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@jeffreycashdollar said:
    Juliet, I am creating problem sets and noticed some have "explanations" and others do not. Can you advise, how can someone ensure explanations are always available.

Hi there,

Sorry, we currently do not have Explanation Videos for some of the older PrepTests. We currently have Explanation Videos for the following PrepTests:

• Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 - 92
    • Logic Games: every PrepTest ever published
    • Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1 - 92

You can find all of our Explanation Videos on this page.

For the questions that do not have an Explanation Video, you can search for any past question discussion on the Discussion Forum, by typing in the PrepTest number, section number, and question number in the search box in the following format: PT#.S#.Q#. See the GIF below where I searched for PT1.S3.Q11:

You can also post your own discussion on the Forum. When posting a question in the Forum, please use the following formats:

• Reading Comprehension (RC) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# (P#) - brief description of stimulus" E.g. PT60.S1.Q7 (P4) - weakened immune system cancer

• Logic Games (LG) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# (G#) - brief description of question" E.g. PT40.S2.Q7 (G2) - could be true of the study

• Logical Reasoning (LR) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# - brief description of question" E.g. PT37.S1.Q12 - Political scientist: Efforts to create a more egalitarian

You can see our Formatting Guidelines on this page.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns

• Scott.MilamScott.Milam Member
    5 karma

@n___j___m That's right! Raphael and I will be talking about timing and how to get faster!

5740 karma

Congrats to @Justicerequiresconsequences who won a free hour of LSAT tutoring for attending the webinar on February 10th.

Thanks to all who attended!

• AryanSingh-1AryanSingh-1 Member
    342 karma

congrats to justice
    but dam i always have bad luck :(
    Not sometime, always!. i do not think i ever won anything in my life by luck ahah

• Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1306 karma

Hey @AryanSingh!

Let me know if you'd like to have a consult to talk about tutoring! In the process, I'd be happy to review your analytics!

https://calendly.com/scott-milam/7sage-tutoring-consult

It's not quite as good as a free, 1-hour tutoring session, but hopefully you'd get the sense of whether you'd benefit from more tutoring after 30 mins!