Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚖ Official February 2022 LSAT Discussion Thread ⚖

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited February 2022 in February 2022 LSAT 5740 karma

Hey 7Sagers,

Here's the official February 2022 LSAT Discussion Thread.

REMINDER: Under your Candidate Agreement, you may not discuss the details of any specific LSAT questions at any time. For the February LSAT, general discussion of what sections you had, or how difficult you found a given section, or speculation about which sections were scored or unscored, is prohibited until after 9pm ET, Tuesday, February 15th.

Posts that violate these rules will be taken down and may result in disciplinary action from LSAC. Let’s work together to ensure the test is fair to everyone, and not share information before everyone has taken the test.

Some examples of typical comments:

The following comments are okay 🙆‍♀️
- the section on Cambodian woodworking really had me second guessing everything.
- a few of the games had me confused but think I was okay.
- overall fair test, struggled on a couple of RC passages (damn you polymorphic molecules) but think I was okay hoping for a -2 or -3

The following comments are over the line 🙅‍♂️
- the passage on Cambodian woodworking didn’t count.
- I had Cambodian woodworking, Fireflies, and rice farming in Iowa so Lithuanian Lithograph Libraries was experimental.
- fair test but struggled on a couple RC passages (polymorphic molecules anyone? Thankfully it didn’t count). Don’t want to take again in March
- Anyone know if Polygamist Societies in the 1880s was real or experimental?
- Please tell me that polygon dice game didn’t count

Good luck to everyone taking the February LSAT!

Please keep all discussions of the February 2022 LSAT here!

Comments

• xlybevxlybev Member
    4 karma

Not sure if this is an isolated incident, but my proctor interrupted me at least five times during different sections (mainly LG) asking me to adjust my camera. I would recommend talking to your proctor about camera position beforehand so that you don't get screwed over like me. 😢
    Best of luck!

• evanescenceevanescence Core Member
    194 karma

Does anyone know how we might be able to guess what the unsecured section may be?

• buffysniderbuffysnider Core Member
    100 karma

@evanescence said:
    Does anyone know how we might be able to guess what the unsecured section may be?

See what someone who only had one of that section had. I.e. someone who had one LG section that had games that were in common with one of the two sections for people who had the experimental section, too.

• drjosejd-1-1drjosejd-1-1 Live Member
    edited February 2022 17 karma

ditto

• lalune2020lalune2020 Member
    25 karma

Had RC-LR-LR-LG.
    My 10 minute break turned out to be a 40 minute one as the proctor (got changed from the first one who was real nice and helpful) left me hanging for like 20 minutes and did not clearly communicate. He would not pop up the camera screen on for the 360 room scan, so i would not know what I am showing... so that took like good 10 minutes, and after the room scan was done, he didnt check if i turned off my phone again (I used the selfie mode to show the monitor), so I had to assure him that I did. I wonder why he didnt just call me and communicate, rather than having me just blanking at the chat box for that entire 30 minutes.... Then he took a long time to input the password and begin section 3. At the start of section 3, he still had the mouse control for the first good minute so I could not read or select AC or anything. Ended up going to the chat and telling him to stop moving the god dxxx mouse and lost 2 minutes and I was so out of pace from here.... On the LG section, another proctor interrupted me to switch windows and look at the chat box that said make sure my head is in the frame, when she could have just said it out loud and saved some time.

Overall RC, LG were okay, but both the LRs had me guessing so much, especially that second one where my proctor really did not help. (usually my worst section)

edited February 2022 100 karma

I had LG-RC-LR-LG on Friday. Sounds like many Saturday testers had totally different sections. Is that normal?

• passion22passion22 Member
    22 karma

I felt my soul leave the body several times during the test. I had LG-LR-RC-LR.

• buosiae1buosiae1 Member
    edited February 2022 11 karma

@passion22 said:
    I felt my soul leave the body several times during the test. I had LG-LR-RC-LR.

SAME! Literally had a panic attack during games! the LRs were tolerable, one significantly better than the other. RC was RC lol.

194 karma

I had LR (terrible), LG, RC, LR (familiar). Felt like the first LR had very unfamiliar question types/structures. RC was not as bad as some of the practice I've done, and I thought LG was also fair (usually my best section).

• rowan1997rowan1997 Member
    7 karma

oh man i had two LG's and the first was so familiar and somewhat easy...the second was horrid. I was guessing on the last game. I wish I knew which was scored.

7 karma

@evanescence said:
    I had LR (terrible), LG, RC, LR (familiar). Felt like the first LR had very unfamiliar question types/structures. RC was not as bad as some of the practice I've done, and I thought LG was also fair (usually my best section).

I had 2 LG's and am praying the second was experimental cuz it was pretty bad. Are you good at LG or is it just ur best section? So i can compare that to how i felt about my games and can kinda gauge it for myself >.<

194 karma

@rowan1997 said:

@evanescence said:

I had 2 LG's and am praying the second was experimental cuz it was pretty bad. Are you good at LG or is it just ur best section? So i can compare that to how i felt about my games and can kinda gauge it for myself >.<

Yeah, I would say I'm good at LG! I can get through all the games in the section on time, sometimes with time to go back. Though I think I did miss two questions on the last game on test day. I didn't get to try them out by drawing diagrams for them, just read them and visualized it instead.
    I am hoping that my LR that seemed familiar gets scored, the first one was just brutal! Hopefully the same will happen with your LG! Fingers crossed!!

100 karma

I had two LG. One felt ok with one hard game. The other felt pretty terrible all the way around, but I had it first and I think nerves got the better of me on that one. I know they are in different orders for different people. The store/brands game was tough!!! So was the stations/reassignments game in my other set.

7 karma

@buffysnider said:
    I had two LG. One felt ok with one hard game. The other felt pretty terrible all the way around, but I had it first and I think nerves got the better of me on that one. I know they are in different orders for different people. The store/brands game was tough!!! So was the stations/reassignments game in my other set.

the one with the shelves was insane....

• edited February 2022 7 karma

@xlybev said:
    Not sure if this is an isolated incident, but my proctor interrupted me at least five times during different sections (mainly LG) asking me to adjust my camera. I would recommend talking to your proctor about camera position beforehand so that you don't get screwed over like me. 😢
    Best of luck!

• edited February 2022 7 karma

@lalune2020 said:
    Had RC-LR-LR-LG.
    My 10 minute break turned out to be a 40 minute one as the proctor (got changed from the first one who was real nice and helpful) left me hanging for like 20 minutes and did not clearly communicate. He would not pop up the camera screen on for the 360 room scan, so i would not know what I am showing... so that took like good 10 minutes, and after the room scan was done, he didnt check if i turned off my phone again (I used the selfie mode to show the monitor), so I had to assure him that I did. I wonder why he didnt just call me and communicate, rather than having me just blanking at the chat box for that entire 30 minutes.... Then he took a long time to input the password and begin section 3. At the start of section 3, he still had the mouse control for the first good minute so I could not read or select AC or anything. Ended up going to the chat and telling him to stop moving the god dxxx mouse and lost 2 minutes and I was so out of pace from here.... On the LG section, another proctor interrupted me to switch windows and look at the chat box that said make sure my head is in the frame, when she could have just said it out loud and saved some time.

Overall RC, LG were okay, but both the LRs had me guessing so much, especially that second one where my proctor really did not help. (usually my worst section