Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Tutoring Session: Skipping strategies for LR (Saturday 12 Feb 2022, 10 AM ET)

I'm a tutor who started out scoring in the mid 150s and scored a 173 on the October 2021 LSAT.

I'm offering a free session on strategies to maximize the 35 minutes you have on LR sections. We will cover things like how to know when to skip and come back to a question later, how to leave time for a round 2 for skipped questions, which skipped questions to prioritize doing first, how to choose between 2 remaining answer choices, and question-type specific advice. We'll also look at how LR questions have changed over time.

Time: Feb 12, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81055974386?pwd=SzRZWWVwUXdQK2gvSXpMZFRxb3JLQT09

Meeting ID: 810 5597 4386
Passcode: 397550

Comments

• Arete_SouthbayArete_Southbay Core Member
    324 karma

Hello, Thank you kindly for hosting such and important tutoring session, and looking forward to attend this event. The only issue, is that it will be 7am on Saturday morning for individuals in the WestCoast. With that in mind, will there be a recording available for later viewing?

• edited February 2022 438 karma

@Arete_Southbay said:
    Hello, Thank you kindly for hosting such and important tutoring session, and looking forward to attend this event. The only issue, is that it will be 7am on Saturday morning for individuals in the WestCoast. With that in mind, will there be a recording available for later viewing?

Hi, yes i'll make a recording available! Just PM me your email and I'll send you a link after the session.

• CorgiCanLSATCorgiCanLSAT Member
    60 karma

Hi! Excited to attend tomorrow. How long do you anticipate this tutoring session to be? Thank you!

• dmari111-1dmari111-1 Member
    19 karma

Hi, @ninamatryoshka
    can I please get the link for the recording?

• Juice174Juice174 Alum Member
    36 karma

Hi! Kindly could you please forward me the link as well?

• agmillan3-1agmillan3-1 Core Member
    10 karma

Hello may I to receive a copy of the recording. I’d greatly appreciate it thank you!

• BeLikeLedeckyBeLikeLedecky Member
    54 karma

@ninamatryoshka any chance you can send me the recording as well? Thank you SO MUCH!

• YayasezzYayasezz Core Member
    54 karma

@ninamatryoshka do you mind sharing the recording with me ? Thank you!

• zshi20zshi20 Member
    36 karma

@ninamatryoshka Hi, I just came across this. Could you send the recording to me? Thank you so much!

• Almost a BoomerAlmost a Boomer Alum Member
    384 karma

@ninamatryoshka Hi! Would you kindly share your link and your wisdom? Thank you!

• casablanca-1casablanca-1 Core Member
    86 karma

@ninamatryoshka Hi, I would love to learn more about this, could you please send me the recording ? Thank you :)

• dmlang22dmlang22 Member
    130 karma

Also just came across this! Do you mind sending me the recording as well? Much appreciated :)

• pegahnasrollpegahnasroll Member
    117 karma

Do you mind sending the recording to me as well? I just saw this post :( @ninamatryoshka

• LSAT 2022LSAT 2022 Member
    23 karma

Like many others, I just came across this post as well! If you don't mind and are willing to share the link with me, that would be great! Thanks!

• 438 karma

I'm sharing the link with you all via direct messages :)

• 1230_sunny1230_sunny Member
    68 karma

Hello, I'd also be so grateful if you could share the video as I'm struggling with time management!! Thanks:)

• eternite98eternite98 Live Member
    40 karma

Hi, if you don't mind, would love to get the link to the video as well. Thank you so so much!!

• 24 karma

@ninamatryoshka hi could you please also share with me the link of the recording? Thanks!

• sashasamraa-1-1-1-1sashasamraa-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
    30 karma

Are you able to do another one of these?

• Tammy MalekTammy Malek Alum Member
    6 karma

May I please have a meeting link sent out

• 22 karma

@ninamatryoshka wondering if you could also send me the link!

• JD__2528JD__2528 Alum Member
    93 karma

@ninamatryoshka could I also get the link please? thank you :)

• fiftyvolcanoesfiftyvolcanoes Core Member
    15 karma

@ninamatryoshka Hello! I'm currently working on LR and this type of session would be of great help. If it is possible, I was wondering if you may share the link to the recording with myself as well? If you are not able to, then I completely understand :)