Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simulate Modern vs. Simulate Flex

vspicy23vspicy23 Member
in General 190 karma

Hey,

@7sage I just realized that what used to be the option to "simulate flex" on the PT's, it's now "simulate modern." What's the difference, if any? Please explain. Thank you so much!

Comments

• dmlang22dmlang22 Member
    130 karma

following!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1430 karma

@vspicy23 said:
    Hey,

@7sage I just realized that what used to be the option to "simulate flex" on the PT's, it's now "simulate modern." What's the difference, if any? Please explain. Thank you so much!

Hi there,

No difference, selecting the "Simulate Modern" button will skip the second LR section on the Digital Tester.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

• skimmilkskimmilk Member
    3 karma

Is there a way to select which LR section to skip/take? This would be a useful feature.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited October 2022 1430 karma

@skimmilk said:
    Is there a way to select which LR section to skip/take? This would be a useful feature.

Sorry, we do not have the option to choose which LR section is skipped when simulating Modern. When you Simulate modern, you will skip the second LR section of a PrepTest.