Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for study partners or study groups in East Asia time zone (aiming 170+ for June)

joshuazyt11joshuazyt11 Alum Member
edited March 2022 in Study Groups 78 karma

Hey y'all!

I've been lurking on this forum for a while and didn't see any group that's dedicated for folks in Asia. Since there's a 12-14 hours gap with the North American time zone, it's pretty challenging to make many groups a good fit. But I'm sure there are quite a few of you on this platform, so please reach out to me if you are interested.

A bit about myself, I'm currently based in China and got a 165+ during January and PTing in around 170. I want to shoot for 170 for June or beyond so ideally I'm looking for people with a similar score range and goal. I wish to have a group that could help each other with problems and learning from each others' study schedules and strategies. We could also have accountability and BR sessions. I have become increasingly nerdy and technical throughout my journey (thanks a lot, LSAT), so if you prefer to take some deep dives and discuss things like reasoning patterns and conditioning during rest days, reply or shoot me DMs!

Comments

• Cheng Shi-1Cheng Shi-1 Member
    48 karma

Hi Joshua, I'm also based in China and preparing for the May LSATs. I got a 169 on the January test and is aiming for a 175+. Currently PT stabilizes at 173-175, working on improving my RC. Would be nice to work together.

• countingstarscountingstars Core Member
    10 karma

interested!