Looking for Study/Accountability partner over Zoom - (Toronto GMT-4)

Michele_Michele_ Member
in Study Groups 10 karma

Hi,

Here are my schedule details, hopefully we can match up.

-I work full time so I'm looking for someone to study with over Zoom on weekends and an accountability partner during the week
-Weekdays I study 1-2 hours per evening
-Weekends I study 3-4 hours, usually on Sundays
-Looking to take the LSAT in August 2022

Comments

• Justinnnn-1Justinnnn-1 Member
    78 karma

Hi Michele. I am interested, I actually live just outside Toronto so EST works great for me. I am looking at writing June or August if needed as well. Maybe we can pick each others brains for different thought processes for certain questions!

• souzan_easouzan_ea Free Trial Member
    30 karma

Hi,
    I am looking for the same, the times match my schedule, and I'm pretty flexible as well. :)
    Would love to start soon:)

• habdall1233habdall1233 Core Member
    11 karma

interested !

• saracrichsaracrich Core Member
    81 karma

hi I'm on EST and work full time as well and have pretty much the same schedule/need an accountability group!

• April LiApril Li Core Member
    65 karma

Hi Michele, I'm really interested. I also live in Toronto, have the same study schedule with you, and plan on taking the test in August.

• hi i’m interested. i’m in CA and PST. although i don’t mind the time difference.

• Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited March 2022 404 karma

@habdall1233 said:
    interested !

Hi there,

We recommend that you do not post your email address publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email address and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use a private message. You can also see our Forum Guidelines here.

I went ahead and deleted the email address in this thread.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• lakshmiraju003-1lakshmiraju003-1 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

Hi, I’m interested as well! That schedule works for me and would really appreciate an invite!

• nicole_98nicole_98 Core Member
    53 karma

Hi!! I'm totally interested and also in ET! Sundays also work great for me! Feel free to dm me if ur still looking!!

• ChloeekrantzChloeekrantz Member
    15 karma

Hey! I would love to!

• Michele_Michele_ Member
    10 karma

I sent everyone who responded an Email with details of the accountability group. Check your inboxes!

• angelobrownangelobrown Live Member
    46 karma

I am looking for a group as well!

• JL1996lawJL1996law Core Member
    2 karma

Hello! Also working full time in EST, looking for an accountability group if there is still room to join?