Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Should one study? Hours/week, what order?

LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
edited January 2014 in General 244 karma
Hey all,
Just signed up with J.Y. and was wondering what my rhythm should be as far as covering the chapters and the amount of hours I need to put in. I wanted to take it in Feb but probably June now. I notice that when I follow the "syllabus", it starts with Welcome to Sage and all the subs (features, how to study for Lsat) and then a Lsat prep test from June of 2007 with the answers and all and then intro to arguments and so on. Do I just start from the top and go down the list if I'm just starting? or is there a correct order to learn the chapters and sub chapters? Also regarding the 2007 exam in the beginning, should I be taking that exam to see where I'm at, or how does that work, more than remotely confused about this. Anything helps,Thank you.

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Yep. Start from the top and go down. Depending on your schedule and the amount of time you can put into the studying, make sure to review each lesson until there is no hinderance of a doubt you have mastery over it.

Good luck!
  • LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
    244 karma
    Thanks, and what about the test in the beginning?( 2007 test) should I take that before going through all the chapters to scale myself or after?
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Yeah you're suppose to do that first so you could gauge your progress once you've finished the lessons and move onto PT's.