Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Possible to Import PT Score/Data Into "Analytics" Tool From non-7Sage Prep?

Is there a way to manually (or otherwise) import PT score data--the final score result would be fine--from one's LSAT preparation outside of 7Sage into the 7Sage Analytics tool?

I ask because I have a number of PTs, which I took via Khan Academy, prior to enrolling in 7Sage. As I complete the 7Sage curriculum, I notice that I am re-taking PTs as a result of not being able to track which one's I already completed with Khan Academy.

Comments

• Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    404 karma

Hi there,

If you took a PrepTest outside of 7Sage, you can enter your results on 7Sage using our Answer Sheet so that you can track your Analytics on our site.

Here are the steps to do this:

1.First, you will have to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

2.After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet.

3.To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

4.When you are finished, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

• dmlang22dmlang22 Member
    130 karma

Is it possible to delete data? I tried inputting info for the May 2020 Flex exam and the score is super wrong on here vs on law hub, so now my analytics are inaccurate #help

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1430 karma

@dmlang22 said:
    Is it possible to delete data? I tried inputting info for the May 2020 Flex exam and the score is super wrong on here vs on law hub, so now my analytics are inaccurate #help

Hi there,

Yes. To delete the PrepTest data, select the PrepTest from the PrepTests tab and tap the "Delete" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

Please let me know if you have any further questions.