Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC Plus won't show up on 7Sage

Hi!
I upgraded by LSAC account to Plus, but my 7Sage account still says that while my LSAC account is connected to my 7Sage account, it isn't upgraded. Wondering how to fix this? Thank you!

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @cammarsh,

Sorry for the trouble.

We will reach out to LSAC to investigate the issue, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, can you please email a copy of your receipt for the renewal of your LSAC Prep Plus subscription to studentservice@7sage.com?

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi @cammarsh,

I just responded to your email about this but please let us know if you haven't received it.

• SuhCratesSuhCrates Member
    129 karma

Hi @Juliet-- @"Theo --" I'm having a similar but opposite problem.

My 7sage account is good until June 2nd, 2021, but my LSAC Plus expires in 10 days. At first, I thought it was an error that will be fixed soon. But it hasn't been fixed yet.

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Thanks!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @SuhCrates,

Sorry for the confusion.

To clarify, as long as your grandfathered Ultimate+ account is active, your LSAC Prep Plus subscription will automatically get renewed in the background.

If you experience any issues after your LSAC Prep Plus subscription expires, please let us know so we can investigate the issue.

• Alia_06Alia_06 Member
    12 karma

I am having the same issue, LSAC prep plus isn't showing up. this is frustrating as I need access to the material ASAP because my exam is soon

5740 karma

Hi @Alia_06

I am so sorry for the trouble. It sounds very frustrating!

Thank you for providing the additional information via email. I just responded to your email, but I am also providing the information here just in case.

Your 7Sage account can only be linked to one LSAC account so I'm afraid you won't be able to link another LSAC Prep Plus account to your 7Sage account. This is LSAC's policy and we do not have a say in this.

However, LSAC informed us that students can request that LSAC merge two LSAC accounts for them. You can do so over the phone by calling 215-968-1001. You can also send them an email at lsacinfo@lsac.org.

In the meantime, I gave you interim access to the licensed materials while you work to resolve the issue with your Prep Plus account.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. I am happy to help!

• Wendee.KoWendee.Ko Member
    5 karma

Hello. I am experiencing the same issue. I believe i only linked one LSAC account to 7 sage, but it still isn’t working. I need access to the test materials asap, so it would be great if I could get some help. I just sent an email regarding my issue and the LSAT Prep Plus receipt.

• I am having the same problem, LSAC prep plus isn't showing up, And I need access to the material ASAP because my exam is soon, please guide me on how to resolve this

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@"Wendee.Ko" said:
    Hello. I am experiencing the same issue. I believe i only linked one LSAC account to 7 sage, but it still isn’t working. I need access to the test materials asap, so it would be great if I could get some help. I just sent an email regarding my issue and the LSAT Prep Plus receipt.

Hi there, my apologies for the issue. I just responded to your email about this issue but please let me know if you haven't received it.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@"alexandra77pereyra7-1" said:
    I am having the same problem, LSAC prep plus isn't showing up, And I need access to the material ASAP because my exam is soon, please guide me on how to resolve this

I am so sorry about the issue, we will be sending you an email to resolve this.

• HarrHarrHarrHarr Member
    6 karma

I am experiencing the same issue, just renewed prep plus, but still no access on 7 sage

1390 karma

@Harrietwwwww said:
    I am experiencing the same issue, just renewed prep plus, but still no access on 7 sage

Hi there, my apologies for the issue. I just responded to your email about this but please let me know if you haven't received it.