New 7Sage Live Class - May [Sold Out]

RaphaelPRaphaelP Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited April 2022 in General 1116 karma

[THIS CLASS IS SOLD OUT - BUT YOU CAN GET ON THE WAITLIST HERE: https://coda.io/form/Live-Class-Waitlist_dNX9Vs3-zrF ]

Hi fellow 7Sagers!

I hope you all are doing well! I'm excited to announce that I will be teaching a 10-week LSAT course, starting in May, which follows the class that was taught by Scott!

We will meet once per week for one hour. In addition to the instruction given during class time, I will also assign homework, drills and a study plan designed to support the weekly lessons and solidify key concepts. This class is ideal for anyone who wants a bit more structure and accountability as they work their way to their goal score.

We will meet on Mondays starting on May 2nd. Class will convene via Zoom from 9pm-10pm EST and will continue until July 4. The class is limited to TWELVE students, and sign-up is first-come, first served.

To sign up, visit this link: https://7sage.com/7sage-lsat-live-class-2/

For any questions, feel free to comment below and I'll be sure to answer!

Comments

• gofish123gofish123 Live Member
    37 karma

Signed up! Thank you.

• minjunnerminjunner Core Member
    10 karma

Hello, would you still recommend signing up for the live class if I plan on taking the exam in June? I understand that I might have to retake the exam if I don't receive my target score so I want to ensure that I am prepared for both scenarios. Thanks!

• RaphaelPRaphaelP Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1116 karma

@minjunner said:
    Hello, would you still recommend signing up for the live class if I plan on taking the exam in June? I understand that I might have to retake the exam if I don't receive my target score so I want to ensure that I am prepared for both scenarios. Thanks!

I think it could still be helpful! You'll get a bunch of class in before the June exam and then, worst case, a bunch of class afterwards if you need to retake.

• Hi! I got a confirmation email that I am signed up for the course, however I do not see it on the home page for my account. Could you please advise?

1116 karma

@"sureena.sokhal-1-1-1-1-1-1-1" said:
    Hi! I got a confirmation email that I am signed up for the course, however I do not see it on the home page for my account. Could you please advise?

I can confirm you're in the course! I have you on my roster. Stay tuned...I will be sending an email shortly. But there won't be something that shows up on the landing page - it will be a live class, and we'll be communicating via email!

• minjunnerminjunner Core Member
    10 karma

Hi Raphael,

I was waiting to receive your comment about whether the class would be worth taking if I plan on taking the exam in June. However, I see the class has already sold out! Is there a link to another class or is there any possible way to join this one? Thanks in advance - I hope we can work something out.

1116 karma

@minjunner said:
    Hi Raphael,

I was waiting to receive your comment about whether the class would be worth taking if I plan on taking the exam in June. However, I see the class has already sold out! Is there a link to another class or is there any possible way to join this one? Thanks in advance - I hope we can work something out.

Yes! A colleague of mine will be opening another class soon!

• 7Sage Tutors7Sage Tutors Yearly + Live Sage
    335 karma
  • sweat49sweat49 Core Member
    45 karma

Good afternoon. Do you have an idea of when the next 10-week session will be scheduled? I am definitely interested.

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    4577 karma

Hey @sweat49! We just opened another 10-week session that I'll be teaching!

There's more info about it here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/32037/7sage-live-class-may

Let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see you there. :smile:

• sweat49sweat49 Core Member
    45 karma

Thank you so much for the update!

1116 karma

One spot left due to a drop-out - I'll update the title again when it sells! @sweat49, @minjunner and anyone else who potentially wanted to join

• Ahmed.Law2022Ahmed.Law2022 Live Member
    56 karma

I have just signed up. I am looking forward to learning from you. Thank you very much.@RaphaelP

• Ahmed.Law2022Ahmed.Law2022 Live Member
    56 karma

Hi Raphael,
    I haven’t been emailed any direction or zoom link for the course yet! I signed up for May 2 course start today.
    Any update?!
    Thank you very much. @RaphaelP

• Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1312 karma

@"Ahmed.Law2022" Ahmed, I sent you the introductory email. Sorry for the delay!