Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). User interface question: notes side by side video - 7Sage Forum

User interface question: notes side by side video

Thank you JYThank you JY Alum Member
in General 328 karma

I remember having an option to put notes side by side videos. Was this feature removed, or is it still an available?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@LSAT_Athlete said:
    I remember having an option to put notes side by side videos. Was this feature removed, or is it still an available?

Hi there,

This feature is still available if you change your Video Player to "Classic - Older player with most features.

To change your Video Player, go to your Account Settings and under Profile Settings, tap on the drop-down menu under Video Player. Then select "Classic - Older player with most features." Finally tap on "Save Changes." See the screenshot below:

After you have updated your Video Player, you would be able to split your screen to view your notes side by side with the video by tapping on the split screen icon below the video:

Note that with your current Video Player (Modern - Newest player with all features), you can use the picture-in-picture mode to type notes while the video floats on the screen.

See GIF below:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

• Thank you JYThank you JY Alum Member
    328 karma

Thank you!