Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can 7sage tech work on the server?

Gracie567Gracie567 Member
in General 25 karma

My internet connection is fine. But the video just cannot be played. I refreshed the page many many times. It is so frustrated. And I have so much limited time for studying, it just wastes my time.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the trouble. I just tried to load a video lesson from the Syllabus and an explanation video and unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce your issue. The video loaded immediately and I was able to play the entire video. I am using Mac with the Chrome browser.

Are you having trouble loading all the videos on our site? Or is there a particular video not loading for you?

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following:

Change your video player to a more compatible one. Here’s how:

1. Go to Account settings (https://7sage.com/account/)
    2. Under Profile Settings
    3. Tap on the drop-down menu under Video Player
    4. Select either "Classic - Older player with most features" or "Basic - Most compatible player with least features". See the screenshot below:

Alternatively, you can also try using the Basic player for maximum compatibility.

You can also try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course but Firefox and Safari work well too.

Let me know how it goes. We'll be here to help!