Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accuracy of 7Sage's Modern LSAT Score Estimator?

fancysummerfancysummer Core Member
in General 147 karma

Hi.
I've been using Powerscore website's Historic LSAT Score Conversions table as it was the first result that came up on Google search for LSAT score conversion to calculate my scores but when I used 7Sage's Modern LSAT Score Estimator today for the first time I scored 3 points higher on the test I took today. I made sure I checked off the box for two LR as it was preptest 40.
Which score conversion should I use going forward?

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited April 2022 1428 karma

Hi there,

Did you take all 4 sections of PrepTest 40 with the 2 LR sections and did you enter the total number of the incorrect answers for both LR sections when you use our Modern LSAT Score Estimator? Please note that our estimator is based on having the same raw to scaled conversion table, but scored as though there was only one LR section (one half of the usual amount) with the raw score scaled up to account for the reduction in the number of questions. Because no one outside of LSAC knows how the scoring will actually be done, this is just an educated guess.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• fancysummerfancysummer Core Member
    147 karma

@"Cherry - 7Sage" oh okay. thank you!