Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Passage- only view

gettingitdonegettingitdone Member
in General 12 karma

I wish 7sage could provide passage-only view in RC like the real test!
I found it helps outline the passage better in my mind.
Curious how many people actually uses this function on test day.

Do you use the passage-only view?
  1. Do you use the passage-only view?4 votes
    1. Yes
      50.00%
    2. No
      50.00%

Comments

• Steven_B-1Steven_B-1 Member
    794 karma

DIdn't even know there was a full-passge view. I might have to try this on the LSAC website when doing my next PT.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

@gettingitdone said:

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and suggestion, this seems like a helpful feature indeed. I have taken note of your suggestion and I will definitely pass it on to the entire 7Sage team.

Thanks again! Please feel free to reach out if you have any further question, I am here to assist you.

• gettingitdonegettingitdone Member
    12 karma

@"Steven_B-1" said:
    DIdn't even know there was a full-passge view. I might have to try this on the LSAC website when doing my next PT.

Yeah it certainly helped me! The only down side is that you have to take the PT on LSAThub and then copy the answers on 7sage by paper mode if you want it included in your analytics

• gettingitdonegettingitdone Member
    12 karma

@"Cherry - 7Sage" said:

@gettingitdone said:

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and suggestion, this seems like a helpful feature indeed. I have taken note of your suggestion and I will definitely pass it on to the entire 7Sage team.

Thanks again! Please feel free to reach out if you have any further question, I am here to assist you.

Thank you so much! It would greatly improve my experience on 7sage!