Early Bird Sale - $200 off 20 Admissions Consulting Packages

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
edited May 2022 in Law School Admissions 7262 karma

Hi everyone,

If you're applying in the fall of 2022, this is a great time to get started on your applications. 7Sage can help! Our former law school admissions officers and professional writers can guide you through the entire application process.

We're offering 20 admissions consulting packages at a $200 discount. Just enter the coupon code "SAVE200" and click "Apply".

Questions? Let's talk.

Schedule a Free Consultation.

Comments

• logan1313logan1313 Member
    69 karma

Hi David, how long will the Sale last?

• Hinde SophiaHinde Sophia Alum Member
    165 karma

@logan1313 said:

bump :)

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited May 2022 8313 karma

This is a good deal people, hammering out your essays and polishing your app is likely a months long process. Better to have it ready to fire off once that score comes in. No interest here... but David and crew were instrumental in getting me where I am. It's well worth it even at sticker price.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@logan1313 said:

Hi there,

We are offering 20 Admissions Consulting packages at the discounted price. The sale will end after the purchase of 20 Admissions Consulting packages at the discounted price.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7262 karma

@logan1313 @"Hinde Sophia" Yes, as Juliet mentioned, we're offering this for twenty packages on a first-come, first-serve basis. We still have some left.

@canihazJD shucks thank you.