Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going Straight Through the Syllabus V. Moving Around

wendelsr-1wendelsr-1 Alum Member
edited January 2014 in General 111 karma
I saw earlier where someone mentioned whether they should skip around sections on the syllabus or stick it straight through and was looking for opinions on this. I have gotten about 30% in and feel myself getting frustrated. Not with actual content or understanding, but I think with just knowing that I know once this LR section is done there will be another and another. To combat this I have just begun to work on the reading comp section to shake things up a bit. I can't see any issues with doing so, but was wondering if anyone else has tried section hopping versus working straight through the syllabus.

I don't plan on just picking any old random lessons; it's more like, "Last week I worked on all LR, maybe this week I'll work on RC instead."

Thoughts and experiences? Thank you!

Comments

• mrlsat180mrlsat180 Alum Member
    118 karma
    I switch it up too. I'd go crazy if I was doing only games for 3 weeks or only RC for 2 weeks.
  • LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
    244 karma
    Yeah, I had mentioned this earlier last week and it's as if people just start from top and go down? I'm personally still trying to figure out where all the actual tests and questions are so after i learn something I can apply it as opposed to holding all LR information in and then switching.
  • dustinvonhotlen-1dustinvonhotlen-1 Alum Member
    16 karma
    Ever pay a debt, we Do high interest first then pay low interest. Knowledge, then questions, then tests is my gameplan. Im in the military, but I think he organized it the best he could, pushup questions, then cardio reading questions. That is my analogy, may not be a good argument but persuasive to me. With time, I just put things off to side and repetition will teach put lsat first over time.