Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Webinar: Diagnosing Errors In Logical Reasoning

Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited May 2022 in Webinars 4572 karma

Hi 7Sagers!

On Thursday, May 19, at 9:00 PM ET, we'll be hosting a webinar about "Diagnosing Errors in Logical Reasoning."

For this webinar, we want to help diagnose your specific errors! If you're interested in having your specific errors diagnosed, send a screenshot of a recent LR section you took by filling out this form:
https://forms.gle/SAEh2V2XKfCDcY6G7

→ Please register for the webinar here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_52h3OXnIRx64BfOM4ibv6w

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

:warning: You’ll have to register for this webinar in advance.

:warning: The webinar will be recorded, and we may post it on our site or on YouTube. We may also share the audio on our podcast.

If you want to ask a question, you should connect via a computer instead of calling in. We also recommend that you join the webinar a few minutes early and test your microphone.

Want to learn more about our LSAT Tutoring Program? Schedule a free consultation with this link:
https://calendly.com/7sage-consult/7sage-tutoring-free-consult

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment down below! I hope to see you all there!

Comments

• C_S_D 01C_S_D 01 Member
    252 karma

Thanks!

• Hinde SophiaHinde Sophia Alum Member
    165 karma

Hi, was this recorded? Is so, could I review the recording?

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited May 2022 4572 karma

Hey there @"Hinde Sophia"!

This actually hasn't happened yet! The webinar is going to be Thursday, May 19th at 9:00pm ET! Hope you can make it!

4572 karma

Hey 7Sagers!

Just bumping this thread to let everyone know we are still accepting any last minute score reports! If you’d like a chance for us to take a look at your score report, please fill out the google form in the post above!

• Spencer1Spencer1 Member
    8 karma

Hi Chris, thanks very much for your talk today. I have to leave early because of another scheduled meeting. Can I ask where we can have the record of your talk especially the Q&A part?

• LawUnicornLawUnicorn Core Member
    27 karma

I was signed up and ready and I got a work call that took 90 minutes. Ugh! I'll catch the recording.

• blanklawblanklaw Member
    490 karma

Where can I find a recording?

• C_S_D 01C_S_D 01 Member
    252 karma

This was so great and I benefited from it so much.
    I have a clearer sense on what practical struts I can now take to attack areas of weakness. Thanks heaps!

• Alice003Alice003 Live Member
    691 karma

Hi Chris and Scott! Thank you for doing this one! I look forward to this recording as well! Would you keep the Q &A in the recording? I love to listen other students' questions and answers again! Thanks again!

4572 karma

Hi everyone! Thank you all for coming! I'm glad ya'll found it helpful.

When we're done rendering the recording, we'll notify you all by posting a comment here.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to comment on this thread or DM me!

• Hnna8atlwGHnna8atlwG Alum Member
    edited May 2022 32 karma

Hi! I was really interested to participate in this particular webinar and I was also registered but, unfortunately something came up and I missed it :( Please let me know when and how I can get access to its recording?? Thank you!

• NNNNJJJJNNNNJJJJ Alum Member
    54 karma

following

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@Hnna8atlwG said:
    Hi! I was really interested to participate in this particular webinar and I was also registered but, unfortunately something came up and I missed it :( Please let me know when and how I can get access to its recording?? Thank you!

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you weren't able to attend the webinar. The webinar was recorded and we will share the audio on our podcast after it has been edited.

We will also post an announcement on the Forum when the podcast is released.

Let me know if you have any further questions.