Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR MC/MSS

marbuckle08marbuckle08 Core Member

So, I just finished the MC/MSS section of the program. It seems I am still struggling with it here and there. With it being complete, I am reviewing notes trying to figure out how to do it faster and better, but obviously I have already been exposed to the questions in the course. Outside of the actual practice tests, is there another way I can study those sections independent of the whole test to hopefully gain a mastery of it?

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    edited May 2022 2239 karma

If you go to the “LSAT Questions” section of 7Sage and click “Problem Sets,” you can filter questions by type, difficulty, practice test number, etc. This allows you to drill whatever question type you’d like, try out new strategies, work your way from easier questions to harder questions, etc. I’d caution you against using questions from PTs you plan to complete in the future, but if you think it’d be beneficial you can use them too.

• maco4538maco4538 Alum Member
    323 karma
    1. Dont' move on to learn anything else in LR till you get MP down. MP is the authors argument. The stimulus might say "some people" or "scientist say..." , that is not the author, that is context. You will know the author is speaking when you hear key words like" however, since, because: these a premise indicators. Whatever that premise is supporting: that's your conclusion.