Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

most of my syllabus just dissapeared?

lawgirl313lawgirl313 Member
edited June 2022 in General 60 karma

I was just finishing my chaining conditional relationships lesson, when I jumped from just under 8% complete to 80% complete. Nearly the entire curriculum has disappeared. Has this happened to anyone else?

Has most of your curriculum disappeared?
  1. Has it happened to you?53 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Comments

• bsaglam25bsaglam25 Core Member
    5 karma

Yes!!! I was just studying and all of a sudden my syllabus turned into a demo version!!!

• HhaleyhHhaleyh Member
    33 karma

Was just about to post the same. I was going through the curriculum and the site all the sudden locked all of the content for me, too!

• 51 karma

same here!! I was studying right now and it just went away

• clz239clz239 Member
    4 karma

Same thing happened to me, it says that my lessons are all "locked" but my subscription doesn't expire until next month

• azaadbrar-1-1azaadbrar-1-1 Core Member
    18 karma

I was going through the Logic Games with a twist and when I went back to the syllabus everything had been locked out like I had not paid for 7sage. Hopefully it can get resolved soon as my LSAT date is in August.

• 51 karma

It has to be a malfunction on there half

• giuliacaracciologiuliacaracciolo Core Member
    4 karma

same ... : (

• jev_1607jev_1607 Member
    16 karma

Same for me... Everything is gone

• katie4455katie4455 Core Member
    3 karma

Same!! I was in the middle of something and I hit next and everything disappeared. It's all gone now.

• Gisselle599Gisselle599 Core Member
    4 karma

Does this mean that all of what has been completed is erased? I was almost done :(

• floresnfloresn Member
    72 karma

Same. Glad I am not the only one. I was panicking for a second.

• Hinde SophiaHinde Sophia Alum Member
    165 karma

same... some people said try clearing cookies and switching to another browser.

• annietatannietat Core Member
    8 karma

Just happened to me as well. Hope they resolve it soon, not too often I get off work.

• erica.barraerica.barra Core Member
    46 karma

Same, I was literally in the middle of a problem set and everything crashed. Seeing the minutes go by is stressing me out. I need to study 😭

• jedel23523jedel23523 Core Member
    24 karma

I cleared my cookies and exited the browser and this fixed it.

• lawgirl313lawgirl313 Member
    60 karma

mine is back working everyone!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2022 5740 karma

Hi @johnsonkayla45, @bsaglam25, @Hhaleyh, @clz239, @giuliacaracciolo, @katie4455, @Gisselle599, @"Hinde Sophia", @annietat

I am so sorry for the trouble

We just rolled out a fix so you should be able to access the Core Curriculum now. However, please let me know if you are still having trouble.

Again, my deepest apologies for the trouble.