Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

July LSAT Live Classes

Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited June 2022 in General 1306 karma

7Sagers!

I am thrilled to announce that we will be offering three LSAT Live Classes starting in the month of July! If you're looking to master key LSAT concepts and strategies with the help of real, live 7Sage tutor, these classes are for you!

Classes and Times:
* Saturdays from 1:00-2:00PM EST beginning July 9. Taught by @"Henry Merschat",
* Mondays from 9:00-10:00PM EST beginning July 11. Taught by @RaphaelP, and
* Tuesday from 7:00-8:00PM EST beginning July 12. Taught by @"Conor Ahern".

Classes will meet once per week for an hour at a time, and along the way your instructor will provide you with homework, drills, and a study plan so that you don't have to do any guesswork in preparing for this test. This course is perfect for anyone who is looking for a little more structure in their LSAT journey, with help along the way from study buddies and teachers who know what it takes to climb all the way to a top score.

To sign up, visit this link: https://7sage.com/lsat-live-class/

For any questions, feel free to comment below and the instructors will be sure to answer!

Comments

• RaphaelPRaphaelP Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1110 karma

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself! I'm Raphael, one of the teachers - I specialize in timing and how to crack those tough logic game set-ups. If anyone has questions about the classes, let me know!

• Henry MerschatHenry Merschat Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    111 karma

Howdy everyone! My name's Henry, and I'm a 7Sage tutor and soon-to-be Columbia Law School student. I'll be teaching the Saturday class - eager to meet y'all and help you achieve your LSAT goals :smile:

• conor.ahernconor.ahern Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    8 karma

I'm excited to work with you all this summer! Let me know if you have any questions and looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday evenings.

• lawyerlupelawyerlupe Member
    3 karma

Do you recommend these classes for those of us that have not finished the core curriculum?

1110 karma

@LSATchronicles said:
    Do you recommend these classes for those of us that have not finished the core curriculum?

Great question! While we'd always suggest doing the Core Curriculum first, it's not a prerequisite. If you understand the basics of the sections (you've taken a diagnostic, you know the names of the common question types for LR and RC /games for LG, and generally have done a few PTs' worth of questions) you should be able to keep up!

• Serena13Serena13 Core Member
    128 karma

For those of us who work full time with a flexible schedule, is it possible to alternate which class we go to each week? For example, I work every other weekend as well as every other Tuesday, so I can join the class for the schedule week accordingly?

• Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1306 karma

@Serena13 While you can't alternate, you will have access to videos for any class you miss. Additionally, we also have a Monday class that might work given your schedule!

• DistractedbyTikTokDistractedbyTikTok Core Member
    37 karma

Will we go over assigned problems in this class?

1110 karma

@DistractedbyTikTok said:
    Will we go over assigned problems in this class?

Generally, the way we structure classes will be to have a lesson for about half of the time, do practice problems together for about half of the time, and then leave a few minutes at the end for questions (which could include going over assigned problems). If questions remain, we normally will get questions from students over email, which we of course field - so if you had questions about the assigned problem, you'd for sure get our attention (in class or over email)!

• marianaalbq211-1-1marianaalbq211-1-1 Core Member
    5 karma

Which one of these groups is most well-focused on Logic Games vs. other sections? I feel like that's my 'weak spot', so definitely would need more support here.

1110 karma

@"marianaalbq211-1-1" said:
    Which one of these groups is most well-focused on Logic Games vs. other sections? I feel like that's my 'weak spot', so definitely would need more support here.

We're going to all cover the same material (although, of course, different instructors teach things slightly differently). I wouldn't say any of us are more LG-focused than others. However, no matter which class you take, we'll definitely work with you to tailor the class to your needs. Speaking for all of us: if you email us as a student in our respective class, we'll help you a) tailor your study plan to LG b) answer individualized questions about your LG problems.