Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could you please take a look at my study plan?

Webby_SongdoWebby_Songdo Alum Member
in General 677 karma

I cannot devote full-time to the taking of LSAT because I need to go out and work. Usually, I get 4-6 hours of studying time per day. I am wondering if any of you might be able to take a look at my study plan and provide any feedback.

Day 1: Take a new PT + Review 1 old LG section
Day 2: Blind review the new PT + Review 1 old LG section
Day 3: Create a wrong answer journal for LR and RC for the new PT + Review 1 old LG section
Day 4: Categorize the LR question stems for the new PT + Review 1 old LG section
Day 5: Foolproof the LG section for the new PT + Review 1 old LG section

Any thoughts?

Comments

• 88 karma

Yes that's honestly a pretty good plan. I think that the most beneficial thing that I've been doing for BR is reviewing questions I got wrong and writing out every LR question I got wrong. I think that the Foolproof method here is a bit extensive. Now, don't get me wrong. Everyone is different. But I tend to do a game 5-8 times to foolproof it.

Good luck!

• Aastha SAastha S Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    413 karma

Hey! I think this study plan is a really great start, especially with your emphasis on mastering the games section! I also really love that you’re spending enough time blind reviewing/creating a wrong answer journal for your preptest. It’s the best thing you can do to improve!

I would suggest trying to implement weakness specific drills based on what you’re learning from your wrong answer journal. Maybe you really struggled with weakening questions on the last couple PTs you took, make a weakening problem set and improve on that! Or maybe a 5 star passage threw you off, make sure you’re able to get through more dense passages!

Also, if you’re studying for 4-6 hours a day I think it would be great to see a few more timed sections for LR and RC in conjunction with the work you’re doing with games.

I hope that was helpful and that you continue to improve over the course of your LSAT journey! It you’re interested in specific, week by week homework schedules and assistance from a 99th percentile scorer to make it easier to master every part of the test, feel free to use this link to schedule a free 30 minute consultation to talk about how the tutors here at 7Sage might be able to make preparing for this test more manageable! https://calendly.com/aastha-sinha-21/7sage-tutoring-free-consult-aastha