Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admissions Consultants

edited March 2021 in Law School Admissions 1050 karma

I know that 7Sage offers several different admissions packages, but I'm not sure what I need right now. I was hoping to be able to chat with an admissions consultant and get some insight into my situation, (I am a nontraditional applicant.) I'm not sure how this works.... do consultants on here have an hourly rate, or is there someone who would be willing to chat with me and answer a few questions? I've been reading on here how competitive law school admissions are getting, and I'd greatly appreciate some feedback on my soft qualifications.

Thanks!

Comments

• SufficientConditionSufficientCondition Alum Member
    edited March 2021 311 karma

I have a friend who got into YLS (and many other T-14 this cycle) who would be interested in helping you. His driving belief is that the conventional wisdom on softs is way off, since he got in on a 171 and what would be labelled T3 softs.

• EagerestBeaverEagerestBeaver Alum Member
    703 karma

On 7sage they charge by the hour for general consulting. There are also packages that you can buy for set prices. I don't know how other entities charge.

• 1050 karma

@EagerestBeaver Thanks! Is there anyone I can contact directly, or do I just send a general message to 7sage saying I'm interested in consulting?

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

@studentservice should be able to get you sorted. They have hourly rates of 200 or 250 I believe, plus single edit and single essay packages as well as full service consulting. They do consultative calls as well.

• happy_omelethappy_omelet Member
    24 karma

i'm so sorry that i have nothing to contribute to this but i just needed to say that i love your pic + username so much

• 1050 karma

Great! thanks @VerdantZephyr. Thank you @happy_omelet :)

• Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

If you want to talk to someone about 7sage consulting and what is best for you, send an email to editors@7sage.com. Speak with David and he will be able to advise you. Good luck!

• 1050 karma

Perfect, I’ll do that. Thanks @"selene.steelman"

• claremontclaremont Core Member
    edited June 2022 590 karma

• joshuazyt11joshuazyt11 Alum Member
    78 karma

@claremont said:

lmao, this is me exactly after reading the reply above