Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I give up

jedel23523jedel23523 Core Member
in General 24 karma

Just got my third score back and it was lower than the first two. I give up. I'm done with the LSAT and done with my law school dreams.

Comments

• anebotanebot Member
    19 karma

Don't say that; law schools all around the country are lowering their standards due to smaller incoming classes. I just read an article on it this morning. There's no harm in applying just to see what happens!

• jedel23523jedel23523 Core Member
    24 karma

@anebot said:
    Don't say that; law schools all around the country are lowering their standards due to smaller incoming classes. I just read an article on it this morning. There's no harm in applying just to see what happens!

I've gotten rejcted from every school I applied to. I re-took the LSAT and scored lower than both the first and second time. I've spent hundreds on prep, LSAT fees, application fees, and it was all for nothing. Wasted time and wasted money. I'm done.

• brianhhhhbrianhhhh Member
    25 karma

It's unfortunate that you're down, but this is a totally learnable test and improving is almost certainly within your ability. Best of luck with wherever life takes you.

• 50 karma

wow I'm sorry to hear that. While it's important to follow your goals and I am sure you can be successful, perhaps this is the sign you needed to walk away. For now. Take some time, breathe--who knows maybe in 6 months you'll itch to take it again. Never say never, but I wish you the best whatever you decide!

• Matthew19941Matthew19941 Core Member
    102 karma

@anebot said:

Could you post a link to the article? I'd be very interested in seeing that.