Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

July Live LSAT Class! [SOLD OUT]

Henry MerschatHenry Merschat Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited July 2022 in General 111 karma

Howdy 7Sagers!

I'm very excited to announce that I will be teaching another ten-week LSAT course. If you're looking to master key LSAT concepts and strategies with the help of real, live 7Sage tutor, this is the course for you!

We will be meeting once per week for an hour at a time, and along the way I will be providing you with homework, drills, and a study plan so that you don't have to do any guesswork in preparing for this test. This course is perfect for anyone who is looking for a little more structure in their LSAT journey, with help along the way from study buddies and a teacher who knows what it takes to climb all the way to a 180.

We will be beginning on Saturday, July 9th from 1pm to 2pm EST and continue weekly until September 10th! To sign up, visit this link: https://7sage.com/lsat-live-class-merschat-july/

For any questions, feel free to comment below and I'll be sure to answer!

Comments

• marhounnn-1marhounnn-1 Member
    13 karma

Hi, I am extremely interested. Will you be going over all concepts?

• Henry MerschatHenry Merschat Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    111 karma

@marhounnn-1 thanks for asking! In this class we will be covering basic and advanced concepts for all three LSAT sections. We will also have sessions on how to review your practice tests, timing and strategy, and test week prep. So basically, yes, we do cover all key concepts!

• alexialwellsalexialwells Member
    10 karma

Hi Henry,
    How much of the core content do we need to have completed to take this class?

• sa.hsn03sa.hsn03 Member
    edited July 2022 16 karma

I'm interested! Would taking this class be suitable for somebody planning on taking the September LSAT?

111 karma

@alexialwells as long as you’ve started the core curriculum, you’re in a good place for this class! We will spend the first four weeks going over foundational concepts before moving on to advanced topics for each LSAT section.

• VikkdreamVikkdream Free Trial Member
    3 karma

Hello Henry I haven’t done anything and im starting to panic. I know that I need to start somewhere. I work full time and I am interested to attend the class. I need help navigating. I want to start studying and I’m looking into taking the LSAT early next year with hopes to be accepted for fall class. Do you recommend this for me or should I do more before I can join you?

111 karma

@Vikkdream don't panic! Everyone has to start somewhere, and in your situation I would recommend starting with the 7Sage core curriculum. This is a great intro to the LSAT if you feel like you need to get the basics down. Once you’ve gotten through even a little bit of it, I think this class would be perfect to give you some guided practice for the LSAT!

• Kitty McMaster-1Kitty McMaster-1 Alum Member
    80 karma

If I have a tutor already, is it still necessary for me to take this class?

• icama011-1icama011-1 Member
    2 karma

I already took a different prep course and retaking my test in August. Do you recommend this course for me?

111 karma

@"Kitty McMaster" If you're already working with a 7Sage tutor, there's no need to take this class! Your tutor will be able to give you a more tailored approach to your study plan.

111 karma

@icama011-1 I do recommend it! I used two or three different resources when preparing for the LSAT, and in my honest opinion, starting over with the 7Sage fundamentals got me the consistency I needed to succeed on the LSAT. But if you’re looking for more personalized guidance, you can also consider tutoring! More information is available here: https://7sage.com/pricing-tutoring/

• I am working on my PTs now but I think I'm kinda stuck... I get -5~6 in LR and -4~8 in RC. I'm an international student and couldn't really find a good tutor to help me find my weaknesses. Do you recommend this course?

111 karma

@SeyyyPark I would recommend talking to one of our 7Sage LSAT Tutors! It sounds like your foundation is very strong, and our tutors will be able to identify the specific things you need to work on to continue improving. You can schedule a free consultation with one of our tutors at this link: https://calendly.com/7sage-consult/7sage-tutoring-free-consult?utm_source=DF

• kmariathokmariatho Alum Member
    13 karma

How does this differ from the core 7sage syllabus?

• jwilli77jwilli77 Core Member
    42 karma

How much time do you expect/suggest for studying during the week outside of class with the course?

• noalbas44noalbas44 Member
    4 karma

Just signed up for the course! Will you be emailing a Zoom/Google Meet link at some point this week before our first session or am I missing something?

111 karma

@weouthere the first 3 to 4 weeks of live class include demonstrations of concepts from the core curriculum, and after that we get into more advanced concepts!

111 karma

@jennacolwilliams when teaching these classes I operate under the assumption that you are studying about two hours per day, but I recommend studying as much or as little as you can without burning yourself out!

111 karma

@noalbasil1 thanks for joining! I will be emailing information to the class today!

• malochhh-1malochhh-1 Core Member
    3 karma

is there a waitlist for this class? i wanted to sign up last night and now i see it is already sold out.

• AR1234567AR1234567 Alum Member
    10 karma

Hello,
    Will you be teaching another ten-week LSAT course that starts in August or September? Thank you in advance!