Thank You 7Sage - 154 Diagnostic to 177 Official Score

valentina.soares-1valentina.soares-1 Alum Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited July 2022 in June 2022 LSAT 194 karma

I just want to say that this resource was life changing for me. I self studied using only 7sage for 6 months and went from a diagnostic of 154 in December to 177 on my first official LSAT this June. Thank you thank you thank you 7sage, JY, and the community of people here. If I can give back in any way to anyone who is a part of this community, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Comments

• AshknowmoreAshknowmore Core Member
    88 karma

OMG, congrats! Such an achievement!!

• SLODHILL-1-1-1-1-1-1SLODHILL-1-1-1-1-1-1 Core Member
    120 karma

That is amazing!!! Congrats!!!!

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

Congratulations! Remarkable improvement!

• T14babyT14baby Core Member
    82 karma

Damn, you learned fast. That much improvement in only six months is incredible. Congrats on a job well done.

• mayarj342mayarj342 Free Trial Member
    15 karma

Congrats!! I would love to connect with you as a plan on taking the LSAT this fall semester.

• Brainstorming the LawBrainstorming the Law Alum Member
    15 karma

Congratulations! This is awesome

• Jxoxo123Jxoxo123 Alum Member
    70 karma

Wow congratulations!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

@"lally.bsas.la" Congratulations on your score! We are so happy to be a part of your LSAT journey.

Just a note that we recommend that you do not to post your email address publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use a private message. You can see our Forum Rules on this page.
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15

I deleted your contact info from this Discussion Thread.

Let me know if you have any questions.