Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 7Sage Reproductive Health Equity Scholarship

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited July 2022 in Law School Admissions 5740 karma

7Sage Admissions is offering a reproductive health equity scholarship to one applicant with a demonstrable record of advocacy in the areas of women's health, reproductive health, or health equity. The winner will receive a free Admissions Consulting Package, a free LSAT Ultimate subscription, and $500 toward their eventual law school tuition. To apply, please fill out this form and provide your name, email, résumé and a brief description of your goals, aspirations, prior work experience, or any other contextualizing information you feel it's important for us to know.

Apply here by July 15, 2022: The 7Sage Reproductive Health Equity Scholarship

Comments

• raincoastgirlraincoastgirl Alum Member
    33 karma

Love this.

• katebushfankatebushfan Alum Member
    edited July 2022 13 karma

Thank you for doing this! Do you know when 7Sage will announce the winner?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@dootdoot09 said:
    Thank you for doing this! Do you know when 7Sage will announce the winner?

Hi there,

We will announce the winner by the first week of August.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• JudgeAlice-1JudgeAlice-1 Core Member
    14 karma

Thank you for creating a scholarship focused on this area of concentration.

• chocolatesprinkles-1chocolatesprinkles-1 Alum Member
    22 karma

Hello! I submitted my application using another email, not the one on my 7sage account. Is that alright?

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7262 karma

@chocolatesprinkles no problem!

• juliameahjuliameah Member
    1 karma

Hi I just saw this but I’m highly interested in this field and scholarship, could I turn in my application by midnight?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@juliameah said:
    Hi I just saw this but I’m highly interested in this field and scholarship, could I turn in my application by midnight?

Hi there,

Yes, you can submit your application by 11:59 ET on July 15, 2022.

• alaamo20alaamo20 Member
    5 karma

Hi! I just submitted my application but I'm not sure if it went through. Would I receive a sort of confirmation email?

5740 karma

@"alaa.mustafa.2016" said:
    Hi! I just submitted my application but I'm not sure if it went through. Would I receive a sort of confirmation email?

Hi there,

Sorry, you would not have received a confirmation email, but I confirm that we received your application.

22 karma

hi! I actually had the same question about a confirmation email. I submitted my application on the 14th. Can you please confirm that you received mine as well? Just want to make sure :) Thank you so much for your time!

• LaurenRollinsCampbellLaurenRollinsCampbell Free Trial Member
    4 karma

Just joined 7Sage today and this popped up and missed the deadline. This is totally my story. Will you by chance offer this opportunity again? Thank you

• alaamo20alaamo20 Member
    5 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:

@"alaa.mustafa.2016" said:

Hi there,

Sorry, you would not have received a confirmation email, but I confirm that we received your application.

Amazing! Thank you so much for the confirmation!

• Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    404 karma

Hi @chocolatesprinkles & @LaurenRollinsCampbell,

Let me look into this and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

4 karma

Thank you!

• Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    404 karma

@chocolatesprinkles said:
    hi! I actually had the same question about a confirmation email. I submitted my application on the 14th. Can you please confirm that you received mine as well? Just want to make sure :) Thank you so much for your time!

Hi there,

I confirm that we received your application.

404 karma

@LaurenRollinsCampbell said:
    Just joined 7Sage today and this popped up and missed the deadline. This is totally my story. Will you by chance offer this opportunity again? Thank you

Hi there,

Yes! We will offer this scholarship annually.

4 karma

Thank you!

22 karma

Hi!! Will we know when the winner has been announced? Will they be announced here or will all of us be sent an email with the winner's name?

Thank you so much for your help!!

• yk123456yk123456 Member
    17 karma

Hi, we were told winners would be announced by first week of August. Are there any updates yet?

• legalwormlegalworm Alum Member
    17 karma

@yk123456 said:
    Hi, we were told winners would be announced by first week of August. Are there any updates yet?

Hi, I just saw that the winner was announced 8 days ago in a discussion post!