Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Does anyone know if all of these prep test repeat on the actual test? - 7Sage Forum

Does anyone know if all of these prep test repeat on the actual test?

in General 12 karma

Hi everyone, I have a weird question. But I’m sure all of us had taken many prep tests to help us prepare for the actual test. But I’m wondering if all these prep tests would “repeat” on the actual test meaning; the same question and answers. Or do they provide a separate and different test?

Comments

• elliekayelliekay Core Member
    edited July 2022 10 karma

From my understanding, the LSAT does not repeat questions word-for-word however the logical reasoning that underlies many of the games remains very similar (as is stated many times through the 7Sage curriculum).

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2245 karma

LSAC will not use questions from released tests on future exams. As @"elize.khan" said, however, LR questions often have nearly identical (if not totally identical) logical structures. Additionally, logic games have game boards, inferences, and questions that are basically identical to past tests. I have done multiple games that felt like “reincarnations” of other game I had done. Often, the only difference is the variables you’re using and the scenario you’re given. Even RC has similar passage structures and question types that you see repeated throughout tests. So while you won’t see a word-for-word identical question on test day, taking a bunch of practice tests and learning what there is to learn from them will prepare you for future questions.