Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a list of hardest LG sections (not individual games)?

lsat2016lsat2016 Free Trial Member
in General 488 karma

There are various lists/rating for individual games, but not section as a whole for LG.

Does 7sage (or any other place) has a list of difficult sections for each of RC, LR, LG?

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2245 karma

I’m not sure if there are more official lists, but here’s one I found on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LSAT/comments/71zteo/hardest_most_difficult_lsat_sections_ever_listed/

Granted, it’s five years old so it’s probably missing the hardest sections from the newer tests. Doesn’t take away from how difficult those older sections are, though.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi @lsat206,

Sorry, but we only have an option to filter the question difficulty from easiest to hardest.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m happy to help!

• lsat2016lsat2016 Free Trial Member
    edited August 2022 488 karma

@"Paula --Student Service--" said:
    Hi @lsat206,

Sorry, but we only have an option to filter the question difficulty from easiest to hardest.

Somewhat different question.

There are "Target times" listed in @J.Y. LG videos or LG analytics section for each Logic game, e.g. it may be 10:14 meaning 10 mins 14 secs or 5:02 meaning around 5 min 2 secs.

How are these "Target times" arrived at?

Are they from J.Y. timing himself doing the LG games section for a new/fresh unseen PT in test conditions?
    Or are they after J.Y. has seen or done the games in section beforehand?

Many of these target times add to >35 mins. Does it mean JY ran out of time on those sections?

• Darrin.lovard.allenDarrin.lovard.allen Core Member
    118 karma
  • Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

@lsat2016 said:

@"Paula --Student Service--" said:
    Hi @lsat206,

Somewhat different question.

There are "Target times" listed in @J.Y. LG videos or LG analytics section for each Logic game, e.g. it may be 10:14 meaning 10 mins 14 secs or 5:02 meaning around 5 min 2 secs.

How are these "Target times" arrived at?

Are they from J.Y. timing himself doing the LG games section for a new/fresh unseen PT in test conditions?
    Or are they after J.Y. has seen or done the games in section beforehand?

Many of these target times add to >35 mins. Does it mean JY ran out of time on those sections?

Hi @lsat2016 ,

Sorry for the confusion.

To clarify, the time J.Y. suggests in the explanation video is based on his estimates before we had Analytics. However, the target times indicated under the explanation video and in the timing bar are straight from Analytics. They reflect how much time 7Sagers who got -0 or -1 on the LG section actually spent.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions!