Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logical reasoning method review

LsatgamestrongLsatgamestrong Core Member

Hi! I’m having a bit of trouble approaching my method of review w this section of the LSAT. I’ve been going through the curriculum and doing all the practice sets each section provides. I cant help but think that the best way to approach testing myself it to do drills repeatedly with with specific question types but I remember the advice they gave us saying that we should not exhaust all our study resources too quickly AND to not do one question type over and over again… does anyone have any advice on how to approach improving each question type?

Comments

• jquint98-1jquint98-1 Live Member
    3 karma

I think personally, if you do not understand what the question type is asking of you first. Just review what that question type is and essentially what they want from you out of the passage.

• Aastha SAastha S Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    413 karma

Hey!

The biggest piece of advice I can give for reviewing LR sections is to do a wrong answer journal. For each mistake that you make, be incredibly thorough in analyzing why you missed the question. Most importantly, make note of what you can do in the future to prevent making a mistake like that again. Once you do this, you'll be able to notice common patterns that are easier to remedy!

If you want some extra support in identifying those patterns and optimize your LR performance, consider working with one of our 99th percentile scoring tutors! Feel free to use this link to schedule a free consultation with our tutoring team: https://calendly.com/7sage-consult/7sage-tutoring-free-consult?utm_source=DF_A