Monthly + Live for only +$30!

Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited October 2022 in General 1306 karma

Hey 7Sagers!

We are excited to announce a new program here at 7Sage: Live Classes!

Beginning September 5th we will be offering a full slate of weekly classes taught by our team of elite instructors covering every section of the LSAT. What's more, we've decided to offer these class for free for the first 4 weeks. You can check out our schedule of classes here:

https://7sage.com/events/

Additionally, you can view recordings of the classes here:

https://7sage.com/live-class-archive/

A new subscription level will be available on Oct. 3 for continued access to Live Classes beyond the free 4-week period.

Update 9/22:
We're entering the final week of free access for Live Class. Starting on Oct. 3, continued access to Live Class and archives will only be available to Monthly + Live subscribers. Also, we plan to offer subscriptions for only +$30 for the first few months!

Comments

• rkmcgregor22rkmcgregor22 Core Member
    7 karma

Will these live classes be recorded? I will be working during the times they are offered but I still would like to watch and learn from them.

• Glutton for the LSATGlutton for the LSAT Alum Member
    551 karma

Excited!

• Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1306 karma

@rkmcgregor22 They will be! We haven't finished the interface for viewing them yet, but we will announce it when we do!

• hokageeehokageee Live Member
    67 karma

How do the live classes work if you paid in full for a year? What will be the extra charge per month?

1306 karma

@hokageee We haven't finalized that yet, but it will likely be an extra $100 per month. Only we get closer to October, we will announce the rates!

• Darrin.lovard.allenDarrin.lovard.allen Core Member
    118 karma

Yippee 😀

• kolerv9923-1kolerv9923-1 Member
    edited September 2022 50 karma

So these videos will not be instantly uploaded? I would have to find time to attend them live since I am looking to test in October?

1306 karma

@kolerv9923-1 We should have the archive page up later this week (possibly by tomorrow!) I'll post it here when it's live!

• Michael37Michael37 Alum Member
    12 karma

Where on the site do we navigate to to access the live class?

• cmpowell19cmpowell19 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

Are these free classes only for Monthly+Live subscriptors?

• edited September 2022 284 karma

Hi! For September 11th, there is an a 30 min overlap, on the times that showing on zoom, between the sessions “Breaking down board construction” 7-8:30 pm Eastern and “Filling in the gap” 8pm-9pm Eastern.
    Is that correct?
    I would enjoy attending both sessions in their entirety! If possible.

Thank you!

1306 karma

@anunez37-1 Go to 7sage.com/events (or mouse-over the "New" tag in the navigation above)

@cmpowell19 Classes are free to everyone this month, but will only be available to Monthly+Live subscribers starting next month

@"Preston Bigley" Oof. That is a typo. "Filling in the Gap" will be on Mondays starting 9/12, not Sundays. I've corrected the error! Sorry!

1306 karma

Just posted a (temporary) archive page for our live classes. You can view recorded classes here for now:

https://7sage.com/live-class-archive/

• 284 karma

@"Scott Milam" Great! Thank you for the clarification.

• diyanawoldegebrealdiyanawoldegebreal Core Member
    7 karma

hi the reading mastery
    class is not logging in

1306 karma

@diyanawoldegebreal Looks like you tried to log on an hour early. Times are all in EST!

• 284 karma

Just one live session today, correct? Foundations for logical reasoning.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

@"Preston Bigley" said:
    Just one live session today, correct? Foundations for logical reasoning.

@"Preston Bigley" yes, that's correct and it'll be at 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m happy to help!

edited September 2022 67 karma

@"Paula --Student Service--" the website says September 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
    Breaking Down Board Construction?

never mind, you were talking about Friday!

• alonsogaralonsogar Live Member
    69 karma

@"Scott Milam" If one decides to not add-on the Live Classes feature, can one still be able to access the Live class sessions archive page after the free period or will that web page only be available for paying customers of the Live feature?

1306 karma

@alonsogar After October 3, the archive will only be available to subscribers.

67 karma

Hi @"Scott Milam" any plans to add live classes that are west coast friendly? I'm still on the fence of adding the live classes because most of the classes start at 2pm-5pm and I'm at work during those hours. thanks!

1306 karma

@hokageee We are working on that! I'm hoping by next week we will have at least 1 class per day that works for PST users.

And, of course, you'll still have access to the archives for classes you can't attend!

• Michael37Michael37 Alum Member
    12 karma

The button for the previous sessions disappeared. How can I access the recorded live sessions?

• Jovil --Student Service--Jovil --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    163 karma

@anunez37 Sorry about that. The recorded live sessions are available on our archive page: https://7sage.com/live-class-archive/

• baboboy796baboboy796 Free Trial Member
    3 karma

Hey @"Jovil --Student Service--"

I have a question. I see multiple Reading mastery, Demystifying RC session.

My question. Are they continuation of one another?
    Or
    Is the content covered on Reading Mastery 1 and Reading Mastery 2 - the same?

1306 karma

@baboboy796 Yes, they are continuations of each other (same instructor and general topic, but different material). The classes are designed such that you should be able to follow them even if you haven't viewed previous sessions.

• baboboy796baboboy796 Free Trial Member
    3 karma

@"Scott Milam" Thanks for your prompt reply.

Few more questions-
    1) Does the 9 session done in RC till now, cover all the RC content?
    2) Are any further sessions on RC planned before 3rd Oct? (The date when the free access ends)
    3) Does these 9 session cover the entire 7sage content on RC or is there more to it?

• Seek-ingSeek-ing Live Member
    106 karma

@ "Scott Milam"
    I just read your email from September 22nd, that the classes will be available after September for $30 per month. But the website also says an extra $100 would be added to the existing $69. So which of the two additional rates applies? Thank you!

67 karma

@Seek-ing i believe it's 30. i was confused as well and I got this response.. "Yes, the price for everyone is $30/month instead of $100/month. You can upgrade to a Yearly + Live subscription and pay the difference once it becomes available."

106 karma

@hokageee Thank you for the information! :smile:

106 karma

@"Scott Milam"
    And can we still download the archived videos? The button seems to have disappeared. Thank you!

• Jovil --Student Service--Jovil --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited September 2022 163 karma

@Seek-ing Sorry, the recorded live classes on our archive page are not available for download. If you can't see the button on our events page, use this link (https://7sage.com/live-class-archive/) to access the previous live classes.

@baboboy796 There are still further RC sessions planned before and after the free access ends. Here are the upcoming free RC sessions:

Reading Mastery || Aastha Sinha
    Reading Comp Bootcamp || Julia Greve
    Demystifying RC || Nick Place

You can register on this page: https://7sage.com/events/

Note that the live sessions are intended as supplements to the Core Curriculum, not replacements to it.

• mikalyn.greenzweigmikalyn.greenzweig Live Member
    503 karma

Once September is up, will we still be able to access all of the recordings for free?

• equallyyokedequallyyoked Live Member
    374 karma

I think that above, he wrote that after oct. 3rd the recordings will be available for paid subscribers or something like that. Or maybe $100 more/month.

@mikalyn.greenzweig Starting on Oct. 3, continued access to Live Class and archives will only be available to Monthly + Live subscribers.

@equallyyoked That's correct, but instead of +$100/month ($169), the price for everyone is +$30/month ($99).

• jwilli77jwilli77 Core Member
    42 karma

Will the existing archive stay available to the public?

• Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    404 karma

@jwilli77 After October 3, the archive will only be available to Live Class subscribers.

• Angelinaa180Angelinaa180 Alum Member
    5 karma

For yearly paid students, how much should I pay only for live classes? Can I subscribe live classes, monthly instead of yearly?

• equallyyokedequallyyoked Live Member
    374 karma

Any chance these archived classes can stay available until the oct. LSAT? Pretty please?

• Alice003Alice003 Live Member
    691 karma

@"Scott Milam" on your post, it stated "we plan to offer subscriptions for only +$30 for the first few months!" If I pay $30, does it cover "core curriculum" content (for example: monthly subscription)? Thanks!

1306 karma

@Alice003 This might be more clear:

You can purchase the standard Monthly subscription for $69/mo (as always)
    You can now also purchase Live for an additional $30 (for a total of $99/mo)

You cannot subscribe to live without the monthly subscription.

• jenajlaS-1-1-1-1-1-1jenajlaS-1-1-1-1-1-1 Core Member
    12 karma

I am interested in the upgrade. I have some concerns is this a time thing or would the classes be available like a college course each week or month?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"jenajlaS-1-1-1-1-1-1" The schedule for live classes are available on this page and it is updated regularly. If you are enrolled in Monthly + Live, you will also have access to our live class archive where you can view recorded classes.

• mckinlemckinle Core Member
    2 karma

If I purchase the core package now, can I still upgrade to the live package at a later time? I imagine the answer is yes but I figured I'd make sure

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2023 245 karma

Hi @mckinle,

That's right! If you already have an active Core subscription, you can upgrade to Live at any time by clicking the "Upgrade" button on the pricing page. See the screenshot below:

Let me know if you have any further questions.