Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powerscore Crystal Ball

Does anyone know how to get back into the room? I was having audio issues and after installing Adobe it keeps saying User Limit Exceeded. Anyone know how to contact powerscore asap?

Comments

• fatimahbajaha23fatimahbajaha23 Core Member
    117 karma

same, it keeps kicking e out

• 308 karma

@fatimahbajaha23 keep refreshing, it should let you in now! We unfortunately missed the entire LR section though 🥲

117 karma

please let me know once you figure it out, do you mind sharing the sections they said we should go over please ?

• ferndudeferndude Member
    122 karma

^^same plz

• 308 karma

@fernandomccallister refresh and keep trying to join! It's very glitchy, but if we're lucky it should work now.

• ferndudeferndude Member
    122 karma

I joined a little too late and missed LR & RC. Does anyone have a summary or screenshots? Really appreciate it if someone can share. Thanks

117 karma

same, please if you could share

• Thank you JYThank you JY Alum Member
    328 karma

What is power score crystal ball?

• 308 karma

FYI I talked to Jon about the issue and they will be sending out an email to those that were registered for the webinar in a couple of days. Just keep an eye out for it!

@LSAT_Athlete the crystal ball is a live webinar hosted by Powerscore where they make predictions on what to expect for upcoming tests based on information they have from previous tests. It's worth following their blog or twitter to find out when the next one is so you can register for it. They also have a bunch of podcasts on their site/Spotify recapping tests and going over different sections with strategies on how to approach them. Definitely worth looking into as a supplementary source while studying!

• ---Sol------Sol--- Member
    52 karma

They have already sent de e-mail!

• ---Sol------Sol--- Member
    52 karma

They have made it available to everyone! bit.ly/3BYCSuR