Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Technical issues signing up for a slot for Oct LSAT?

I signed into ProctorU right on the dot at noon ET on Sept 29 to sign up (as soon as we got that email), but NONE of the slots were available.

I'm in the queue to chat with someone from ProctorU, but I was wondering if this is just a technical error on my side or if others were having the same problem...

Comments

• nattasha14nattasha14 Member
    46 karma

omg I'm in the exact same boat, literally on the verge of tears? why are there NO SLOTS?? I'm an international student so I'm looking for times on Oct 18/19 but I'm glad it's not me cause what's happening? I'm in line to chat too at like #37 :neutral:

46 karma

yes! I took it in January and had no problems then

• mexlyottmexlyott Member
    edited October 2022 89 karma

FYI The slots show up if you change your time zone to US-Eastern!!!!! And es I'm a repeat test taker!

46 karma

I tried that but still have nothing showing up :(

89 karma

Ahhh I'm so sorry about that.... I sent an email to LSAT (just to let them know the slots weren't there even when I signed in right at noon ET) so maybe you could do that if you haven't already done so?.. It looks like there's an issue for multiple international test takers, so they HAVE to open up more slots for you.. I'm sorry !

46 karma

i hope they open more! cause tbh I got a pretty inconvenient time according to my own timezone presumably cause it took 30 minutes to figure this whole thing out :/ i literally logged on right at 12 EST so i'm so pissed about this! but thanks for your help

89 karma

Yes this whole thing is so inconvenient... I hope they open up more slots for you and best of luck!!

46 karma

you too! thanks :)

• 273 karma

same here @nattasha14 i'm going to try emailing LSAC about this and would suggest you do too! maybe then they'll do something about it. keep me posted!

@mexlyott i tried your method but am still getting 2AM 3AM timeslots... what timeslots did you get by switching to EST/EDT? thanks!!

89 karma

Hi @"Excellent.Fondue" , I'm so sorry I just saw your comment. I got 9:40PM and 9:50PM EST options ... It might be that the earlier options were already gone by the time you changed the time zone :( I'm sorry I couldn't help!

• 273 karma

@mexlyott no worries; i got an evening slot too! @nattasha14 check the proctoru site again for new slots!