Week of the test - What are your plans?

twr20twr20 Member

Taking on Friday - may take one more PT on Tuesday.

What are y'all planning to do?

Comments

• grugthesluggrugtheslug Member
    107 karma

Taking on Friday too. Probably gonna sacrifice a goat tomorrow, pray to the Nordic gods. Couldn't hurt at this point

• ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
    414 karma

Taking the LSAT Friday as well. Planning on taking my final PT Tuesday too! Gonna do some LG maybe LR drills on Wednesday and review the PT I took on Tuesday. Not gonna do anything at all on Thursday. Maybe a single LG but absolutely nothing more until the real test.

• Muscle1988Muscle1988 Core Member
    12 karma

Take a PT of LawHub tomorrow and maybe one more PT on Wednesday. I have the entire week off leading into this exam

• soapsoapsoapsoapsoapsoap Core Member
    53 karma

Taking the LSAT on Friday too. Hoping for no crazy outages or anything. PT on Tuesday-- a relatively more easy one I've saved as a confidence booster-- and review on Wednesday. Thursday might just drill a logic games set and a RC set to stay fresh. On Friday, going to try to act normal. But saturday? live decadently.

• ProfLaytonProfLayton Member
    110 karma

Taking Saturday. My plan is a practice test today and Wednesday. I spent a weekend getting really ahead of classes so my plan is to do those, look at RC passages I bombed (RC is my worst section), and just take a breather.

I've been doing about 3 tests/week for awhile, and suddenly stopping will raise my nerves. Treating the official test as a practice one will really help me stay confident.

On the days before I do a practice test, I always do a hard RC set the day before, and then a medium difficulty LG the day of. It gets my brain running

• arlenexzyarlenexzy Member
    25 karma

Eat good and sleep more. Review my wrong answer journal. Stay positive.