PT66.S3.Q19 (G4) - During a recital, two pianists

xuzuqiaoxuzuqiao Core Member
edited October 2022 in Logic Games 91 karma

How do I tell if I need to pick all the game pieces that could fulfill the given condition, or if I need to select the answer choice that is a valid scenario? For this question (Which one of the following could be all of the solos that are traditional pieces?), I thought I needed to list all the solos that could be traditional pieces, which would be "second, third, fourth, fifth." But that wasn't an answer choice and I got extremely confused. I ended up rereading the game and all the rules a bunch of times and ran out of time for this game. For this question, I believe I simply needed to select the answer that depicts a valid game board. What is the difference between this question and a question that requires listing all possible solos that could be traditional pieces? I often cannot tell apart the wording between these two question types.

Thanks.

Comments

• u______uu______u Alum Member
    233 karma

The answer lies in the wording in the question. "Could be all the solos" doesn't have to mean "all." For situations where you do need all the pieces, it's very clearly stated in the question.