144-152-161

I can't thank 7sage enough for this program. I took the LSAT last June and got a 144 with little to no studying. I started studying again this past January and took it in August with a 152 and was devastated. I registered for the October test the day I got my August score back and got right back to studying. Then today I got my 161, which was higher than I thought I was going to get. I am over the moon and I would not have been able to do it without this program.

Comments

• bevanhuangbevanhuang Member
    44 karma

Congrats!!!

• Congratulations! I’m in a similar situation. Would you mind saying how many hours you studied a day/what you weeks looked like?

• Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    404 karma

@blaw5918-1-1 Congratulations on your score! We are so happy to be a part of your LSAT journey. :)

• LSATstudier22LSATstudier22 Member
    91 karma

May I ask what you found needed to change to get from 152 to 161?

• blaw5918-1-1blaw5918-1-1 Member
    65 karma

@LSATstudier22 said:
    May I ask what you found needed to change to get from 152 to 161?

I honestly have no idea, I just kept studying and took a PT every weekend leading up to the test. I also felt a bit calmer for the exam and was not as nervous. I believe in August my nerves got to the best of me and this time I went into it with a better mindset

• blaw5918-1-1blaw5918-1-1 Member
    65 karma

@"marisabeljimen7-1" said:
    Congratulations! I’m in a similar situation. Would you mind saying how many hours you studied a day/what you weeks looked like?

I work full-time so I tried to do around 4 hours a day and then take a practice test on the weekend. I was doing well in Logic Games so I tried to focus more on LR and RC, but especially LR. Honestly I have read a ton of books these last couple of months and that definetly helped with my RC. And it wasn't like crazy non fiction books, I read a ton of fun books like romance and fantasy haha.