Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

random thoughts

get that 173get that 173 Alum Member
edited November 2022 in Off-topic 122 karma

current 3L here - I was watching Barbri videos on 1.75x speed which reminds of the time I was watching all JY vidoes on 1.5x speed. Contrary to my user name, I actually never got that 173 on LSAT, but did get into a T20 and will start in biglaw starting next summer.

Looking back it's amazing how much I've changed over the last 2.5 years of law school. I'm turning this into an AMA, so if you have questions or need encouragement ask away.

You got this!
  1. You got this!10 votes
    1. yes
      50.00%
    2. ofc
      10.00%
    3. definitely
      40.00%

Comments

• WhatIsLifeWhatIsLife Member
    edited November 2022 810 karma

Do you recommend preparing in any way in the time frame that comes after the LSAT but before you actually start Law School?

What's one thing you wish you knew before starting Law School that might be helpful to someone going into Law School?

Thank you!

Edit: I also watched J.Y videos on 1.5 speed, love his explanations but sometimes it just feels so slow because he gives the most comprehensive explanations (which is why it's worth the money) but that's not really needed once your deep into your LSAT prep IMO.

• Steven_B-1Steven_B-1 Member
    794 karma

I watch virtually every single thing online at 1.5 to 2.0 lmao. Probably not a good thing because when I talk to people I then feel like they’re talking too slow but it’s a habit.

What do you think is most valuable about the lsat in terms of skills you applied in law school?

Same as above, How would you have prepared for law school?

Best things and worsts things about the experience so far ??

Thanks