Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank You, J.Y Ping, 7Sage Team, and Community!

Golden BoyGolden Boy Member
edited November 2022 in General 133 karma

Before I sign out from this family of network, I want to first thank J.Y. for his divinity. He will forever be a man I respect deeply, whose guidance through this LSAT journey has been like a powerful torchlight in darkness.

I got a score I am proud of, and that would not have been possible without J.Y. (It was not working out at the gym or drinking coffee that led to my score increase. :) A million thanks, J.Y.!!!

I also thank the community here for their support. I met great friends through this channel, without whom not.

7Sage helped me a ton with the LSAT, and I will be recommending this prep course for those who struggle with the test.

If you need to reach me, I can be contacted at my email address [redacted]

See you all in law school or beyond.

Eze

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2022 1430 karma

Congratulations on your score, Eze! We are happy to be a part of your LSAT journey.

Sorry but I have to delete your contact info from this Discussion Thread. We recommend that you do not to post your email or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use the private message. You can see our Forum Rules on this page.

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14017 karma

@"Eze John" Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!

I hope you will stay around the forums and pass on your hard earned wisdom to the Padawans, the young'uns!