Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Tutoring Offer

ferndudeferndude Member
edited December 2022 in November 2022 LSAT 122 karma

Having been on the LSAT journey for years, knowing how challenging this test is, and receiving support from so many people online, I promised myself that if I ever get my dream score (172+), I would pay it forward to others by helping them achieve their goals.

I finally did it... it's still surreal (all glory to God). I can help with the following:

1) Diagnosing your LSAT weakness (identifying points for improvement or reviewing your study plan)
2) 1 HR session on your weakest LR question type
3) 1.5 HR session on RC strategies (for regular passage OR comparative passage)
4) 1 HR session on LG strategies
5) I can also just listen to you rant. This test is HARD and sometimes, you just need an ear.

Plz reach out if and only if you:
- have been studying for 5+ months/years (7sage will teach you the basics way better)
- have hit a plateau in your studies (breaking into the 170s)
- are committed to studying consistently

My diagnostic: 153 --> best score before Nov: 167 --> practice exam range: 169-178

Comments

• edited December 2022 46 karma

Hi, congrats on your score. I am very interested :) How can I contact you? Thank you!

• hiitsme18hiitsme18 Live Member
    29 karma

I am very interested! How do I contact you?

• faticastilloh-1faticastilloh-1 Core Member
    edited December 2022 43 karma

I am interested!

• Congratulations on your achievement! I am interested as well. What is the best way to get in touch with you? :)

• clari814clari814 Free Trial Member
    edited December 2022 2 karma

Hello and congratulations! I am interested as well.

• meg4122meg4122 Core Member
    51 karma

I'm interested! Please message me

• fancysummerfancysummer Core Member
    145 karma

Hi, I'm interested as well.
    Please message me :)

• yoyi alephyoyi aleph Member
    edited December 2022 3 karma

Hi, I am extremely interested in this, please and thank you!

• infinityandbeyond-1infinityandbeyond-1 Alum Member
    edited December 2022 112 karma

Hi I'm interested too! Please email me

• ferndudeferndude Member
    122 karma

Hi everyone, I had no idea that so many people would be interested. I am asking that you PM me if and only if you:
    - have been studying for months/years (7sage will teach you the basics way better)
    - have hit a plateau in your studies (breaking into the 170s)
    - are committed to studying consistently

• Hinde SophiaHinde Sophia Alum Member
    165 karma

Hi! I’ve hit a plateau and could really use the help with LR!

• luffyyyyluffyyyy Live Member
    634 karma

Hi! I PM you

• Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    404 karma

Hi everyone,

We recommend that you do not post your email address publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email address and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use a private message. You can see our Forum Guidelines here.

122 karma

^^YES^^ Thank you for adding that. Plz PM me!!

• shastra74shastra74 Member
    134 karma

Congratulations! This is such a great thing and I am actually in the same boat - just achieved my goal which was also surprisingly 172+ and wanted to give back as well.

Not to undermine you or anything but I would also be more than happy to help out others on the same journey. And where better to give back than on 7sage! I'll probably make a similar post in a couple of days but willing to help anyone that needs/wants it.

Once again, congrats!

122 karma

^^not undermining me at all! Pay it forward!

This discussion has been closed.