Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving out advice for those struggling to PT in the high 50s, low 60s

Brrrree3Brrrree3 Member
in General 85 karma

Hey guys. I'm open to giving study tips for those who are struggling to break into the 150s. I have some good strategies for every section. I began testing at a 136, and I gradually made my way through the 140s and into the 150s. I scored in the high 50s for this last exam and I'm applying to law school. I got a lot of advice from people on 7sage, and I feel it's only right to return the favor.

Comments

• fernandamramirezfernandamramirez Core Member
    3 karma

Yes please message me. I also scored in the 130's the first time and now have worked up to the 140's a couple weeks later.

• gurpreetk35gurpreetk35 Alum Member
    195 karma

Hi i would love to hear your advice im struggling to get past the low 150s

• _--Aujlaw--__--Aujlaw--_ Core Member
    136 karma

Hello!
    I'd love to hear some tips! I'm working on trying to get past the low 150s as well!

• helyphelyp Live Member
    5 karma

I would like to hear your advice as well! Please message me :)

• Brrrree3Brrrree3 Member
    85 karma

I messaged you all individually and I might take a bit to get back to you but I'll definitely try to give you an updated check list of study tips by tonight

• lawbeejd-1lawbeejd-1 Member
    7 karma

I would like to hear your advice. Please message me, much appreciated.

• maas6160-1-1-1maas6160-1-1-1 Core Member
    6 karma

Me too please!

• jeddjd27jeddjd27 Member
    7 karma

Hi, I would love to get some advice as well. I am just trying to break into a 150 range. I'm having a hard time breaking out of the low 140s.

• Hi! I started at 140 and am trying to reach 154 so I would love some advice!

• sandmasterhsandmasterh Live Member
    29 karma

Just PTd 153 BR. disappointed. any advice appreciated <3

• infinityandbeyond-1infinityandbeyond-1 Alum Member
    112 karma

Please count me in! Thank you!

• Brrrree3Brrrree3 Member
    85 karma

Hey guys. Since the 7Sage chat function isn't that great. I can't go back and forth between messages on here, I created a discord server so you can all ask questions and I can provide a pretty generalized guide for all of you.

https://discord.gg/MGHxzDQq

• ProvidenceProvidence Live Member
    23 karma

I'd greatly appreciate advice on getting LSAT scores to climb as well. Please send me a message.

• Avatario43Avatario43 Core Member
    198 karma

Hi, just like everyone else here, would mean the world to me. Message me if possible, thank you in advance!

• ashleyp1008ashleyp1008 Alum Member
    8 karma

Please message me as well, I’d love some advice.

• a.babe.xoa.babe.xo Member
    5 karma

Me aswell, I would love some advice. My exam is in Jan and I cant seem to break past 155

• mitchellmorg7mitchellmorg7 Member
    8 karma

Hi! I am in that exact situation. I would love any advice you have.

• legally.brownlegally.brown Core Member
    4 karma

Hi! I'd be grateful if you could contact me with some tips as well - thanks in advance!

• tiredgorltiredgorl Core Member
    44 karma

@"a.babe.xo" said:
    Me aswell, I would love some advice. My exam is in Jan and I cant seem to break past 155

same here! i really want to break 160s, im in EST if you wanna become study buddies a couple hours every other day let me know!