Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crystal Ball January and February 2023

markmywordsmarkmywords Core Member

Did anyone attend Powerscore's webinar last night? They gave specific topics to study for RC, which blew my mind. How accurate are they on that? For example, they said to have a general idea who Ansel Adams is. I asked how they know this stuff in the chat and was told by other attendees not to ask questions lol.

I'm assuming this isn't new news to a lot of people, but it was to me, that LSAC is introducing a slightly new wording to LG. "Which of the following could be true, but is not necessarily true." Recent test takers in attendance confirmed they saw it on their tests. Which isn't that crazy or difficult, but I like having a heads up so I won't be caught off guard if I see it in January.

It seems like the most highly anticipated info they shared was which tests could be reused. They saved that slide for last and seemed like a lot of build up, but I don't get it. If it's an undisclosed test anyway, how is that useful or groundbreaking info? And LSAC keeps track of which tests each individual has seen, so it's fully guaranteed you won't get a duplicate.

Would love to hear anyone's thoughts who attended!

Comments

• futureJDudettefutureJDudette Free Trial Member
    15 karma

Missed yesterday's Crystal Ball for Jan/Feb test. Does anyone have a link or know where I can find the recording? Thank you in advance!!

• markmywordsmarkmywords Core Member
    edited December 2022 222 karma

PowerScore has decided to make the Crystal Ball Webinar recording public/free. They said they'll be posting sometime today. They'll have somewhere on their website where you can put in your email address and they'll send out a link same day.

222 karma

Here's the link I received. Not sure if it will work:

• silver77-1silver77-1 Member
    49 karma

Can you send the link via message if that's okay? Thank you!

222 karma

Go to their website and you can get the link. they're personalized so my link won't work for you.

• fatimahbajaha23fatimahbajaha23 Core Member
    117 karma

my link is not working and it didn't let me sign in, can any one please share their notes

• layy.vvvlayy.vvv Core Member
    62 karma

Where can you access/pay for to see the crystal ball for Jan?

222 karma

Send an email to contact@powerscore.com requesting a link. They’re pretty quick.